Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iSpazio down?

Default iSpazio down?
    anyone else having problems connecting?

yup. should be fine sooner or later.

I'm getting the same thing...very annoying. I cant' download anything from iSpazio

iPhone? More like MyPhone kingchkn's Avatar
    Thanks

Same boat. I can can make calls and text, but can't connect to the internet.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kingchkn View Post
    Same boat. I can can make calls and text, but can't connect to the internet.
    Would that explain the errors i'm getting since i installed cydia yesterday. I get several error messages such as cant reach host.

I just opened cydia now and didn't get those messages but for hackulo.us I have a "question mark" beside it??

iSpazios back up. (If you're on Icy make sure the source is "http://ispaziorepository.com")

Getting error Refreshing Data, GPG error ispaziorepo.com and a failed to fetch error with the same address, when opening up cydia on a 3.0.1 3Gs, ive just jailbroken the device and I want to unlock....Im also getting the same error on a ipod touch 3.0 firmware...any Ideas as to what is going on and how i can sort it? Thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by rascal26 View Post
    Getting error Refreshing Data, GPG error ispaziorepo.com and a failed to fetch error with the same address, when opening up cydia on a 3.0.1 3Gs, ive just jailbroken the device and I want to unlock....Im also getting the same error on a ipod touch 3.0 firmware...any Ideas as to what is going on and how i can sort it? Thanks...
    Ok, sometimes, these repositories go down and come back up sooner or later, so just be patient and we'll see what happens.

Default ispaziorepo.com not working / down
    What's going on? I still get Cydia errors, although I deleted the repo and everything installed from that repo.

I think they went don't and went out of the repo business. I think they still have a website but that's it.

Any more info? How can I fix the Cydia error msg?