Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Autofill

Default Autofill
    Autofill has stopped working, apparantly after something that I installed from Cydia. I don't know what. Autofill settings are correctly set to on. A choice used to show with a yellow background, and pushing "return" would select it. Any help would be appreciated. My iPhone is a 16gb 3G, 3.01 firmware, jailbroken with redsn0w 0.8.

My own contact had multiple email adresses. Removed all but one, now autofill works.
    Last edited by GaryPSU; 2009-09-24 at 11:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default Autofill issue
    Autofill works sometimes. ???????

Auto fill works for me because I turned it on when I first upgraded to 3.0 -- before jailbreaking -- and the function still works BUT the autofill selection in the settings/safari menu has disappeared!?! i've tried disabling various mobile substrate using programs in SBSettings, to debug, but can't get it back. Anyone have similar experience of Cydia installed apps causing this?

Also, is there a file I can edit to undo a mistake I made telling autofill NEVER to ask work on a particular site? Hit the wrong button and now I can't fix it.

I also upgraded to 3.0 before my first jailbreak. My autofill is grayed out in Safari. I also tried changing toggles with no solution. Oddly, autofill works occasionally.