Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: cydia page not opening up

Default cydia page not opening up
    hi guys my cydia version is 1.0.3044-65 everything is working except the cydia tab which says UNABLE TO LOAD (TIMED OUT) and on top it shows the about tab then in between it shows NETWORK ERROR and then it shows the reload rab facing this since yesterday... i think this started once my phone asked me to do the essential upgrade ... i can download and everything ... plz help.

I am having the same problem. Cydia give network error "Unable to load (no internet connection)". Other applications such as safari work.
    Can anyone please help.

Livin the iPhone Life seann33uk's Avatar
    Thanks

this seems to be a problem that i have recently got, my previous problem, which i have still got :/, is the repos are being downloaded properly and cydia "hangs"
    Being an i can be a lot of pressure. you have to live right up to the small point.

guys i think the cydia site is down for maintenance maybe that's the reason...also tried opening the cydia site on my laptop and it dint open up.should wait for two three days.

the site is finally up guys just checked it...cydia page is coming up without any errors.
    Last edited by screamankit; 2009-09-19 at 06:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost