Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Can't Change Text Color After Cydia Update, Please Help

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Can't Change Text Color After Cydia Update, Please Help
    Hello all,
    I believe I had this problem a little while back but after hours and hours of searching the forums, I can't find it. I have folders set up in WinterBoard that allow me to change the top icon and dock icon text color all with a single touch. After updating Cydia and rebooting, my text will not change color anymore. All of my themes work in WinterBoard, but the colored text will no longer change. Someone please help me find that old thread or tell me how to fix this problem. If I remember correctly from the last time this happened, it was due to some sort of reflective image that was already written into the new substrate. Once again, if I remember correctly, there was a quick file swap that can be done but I need that file as well as need to know which directory to put it into. Someone, anyone, please help me? Thank you so much for your time.
    Last edited by mikeebmf; 2009-09-19 at 03:52 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Seriously?
    Ok so 96 views of this and not a single person knows what Im talking about or how to fix this.......c'mon fellow iphone geeks, HELP ME PLEASE

iPhone? More like MyPhone Dajokeisonu's Avatar
    Thanks

you wanna know something wierd buddy my custom wallpapers and loaders now longer work in cydia or rock app but everywhere else its wierd I think it has something to do with mobile substrate

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Yeah it does but I have no idea how to change it......Im so mad at myself because I have already changed it once, but after all I have done to my phone daily, I can't remember for the life of me how I changed it weeks ago.