Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Winterboard 0.92993-1 crash sprinboard for OS 3.1?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by antimorris View Post
    I have spent the last 6 and 1/2 hrs straight trying to get Winterboard to not crash my iPhone with 3.1. I have un-jailbroken and re-jailbroken my phone multiple times, tried uninstalling and reinstalling from Cydia multiple times, same from Icy and direct SSH - everytime I get sad iPhone and now I am frustrated, tired, and am giving up on Winterboard for now until I see/hear there is a fix. So for now I have unjailbroken my phone as the only reason was so I could get a red keyboard to keep my night vision when I am working out on the telescope. ....sigh.... Saurik, please say there is a fix in the works!
    Just wait for the new jailbreak to come out.l've tried just about every jailbreak app to get it open and everytime apple make ya do a restore which they check the status of when its storing if your using the firmware 3.1 with the iphone 3gs.I did'nt have a working phone for a few days because of the update and not having access to the pc l had been syncing my iphone with.

Thanks

Since the mobilesustrate update, Winterboard works for me. Thanks!!!

My cydia will not update or show changes as it did before (I jailbroke it again after updating to 3.1 for the damn MMS to work!). This is frustrating. I figure if I can manually update the mobile substrate, winterboard will work again? Anyone know how to get back to 'upgrade essentials' in Cydia? It failed miserably and will not update anymore

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12