Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Cydia Problem: Too many devices linked

Stealth, you do know that this is very unprofessional of him not replying to emails and not even informing the community that the Cydia Store is almost exactly the same like the iTunes Store but the only difference is. ONCE YOU ARE LINKED YOU ARE UNABLE TO UNLINK. Heh. I still think he should inform the community. I still want to purchase iFile and Safari Download Manager.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I agree Zane.

Thanks for your support

Still no contact from him. Can anyone help me out?

I finally found him...IRC
    Last edited by abdulrahmanwells; 2009-08-29 at 02:04 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    This is wrong... you gave the software to your friends and want to link one more device and want support for it? what if the limit was 1000?

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

I agree that he should return emails

Quote Originally Posted by francovilar View Post
    This is wrong... you gave the software to your friends and want to link one more device and want support for it? what if the limit was 1000?
    I already admitted that i was wrong, i could have just lied to Jay telling him i have a Large Family with iPhone's and iTouches but what did i do? I told him the truth. Everyone deserves support, no matter what i did. And as i said, i would not have done it IF i knew its EXACTLY the same as the iTunes Store. I am not asking him to give me more or rather remove all the linked devices if he doesn't want to. I want at least a mere e-mail reply from him saying he is unable to do it since i did this, but what do i get? I get ignored. I purchased Apps with my hard earned money and this is what i get? I shall say again, I AM IN THE WRONG but Jay is in the wrong for not even replying.

Thanks

How many emails did you send him? I can see if he accidentally missed one.

Two so far. And i tweeted him on twitter to remind him.

Just emailed him again after the last post i made.
    Last edited by Zane; 2009-08-30 at 10:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

wow. He is on irc right now

I am also in the same boat. I purchased 3G Unrestrictor and downloaded it a couple of times now I hit my limit. I didn't share the software just got a couple of replacement from apple for defects and now stuck. I also emailed a couple of times with no response. Hopefully soon I can use sling over 3g again.

I am sorry this failed for so long . (I fail at e-mail organization quite often.) I have increased your limit. -J

Finally got a reply from him. Cheers everyone, hope you get a reply from
    him.

I also just got an email this morning from him saying he increased my limit. Good luck to everyone else who might be in the same situation.

Thanks

Glad he got back with you guys!

Mh… I' ve sent two emails so far and approaching the 2-weeks-no answer-mark.
    I’ll try again using a different email account

PS: where exactly can I get a hold of him - in which IRC?

EDIT: After 1.5 months I got my response
    Last edited by pattulus; 2009-10-07 at 01:23 PM.

Same problem here and in 2010 it just worse....

IRC: automated and idling bots
    Emails: closing a month and three emails not answered
    Twitter DM: no response
    Cydia FB Discussion: no response

I am aware Saurik is busy at famicon and wwdc that he overlooked support request for over a month.... Cydia store support? What support?

A week later, still no support...

By this time, I have six iDevices that two are unlinked. One has been swapped away due to hw fault and another is sold. I have only three device effectively linked and the the other three not.

Someone readiness this?

Hey All, I'm new to this. I downloaded the SCREENDIMER app (well tried) and got 2 confirmations back from Amazon saying there was payment to SaurikLLC. I didn't get the app and want to know if the "LINK DEVICE" shows up every time you buy an app! Thanks for any help.
    JmarG

I got it to work in PayPal, but still have the 2 charges on Amazon.
    Last edited by JmarG; 2010-08-13 at 02:33 AM. Reason: Fixed?

My iPhone is a Part of Me area51crypto's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    He is usually real good about responding to emails.
    I was wanting to transfer my 3gs apps I bought to my Iphone 4 and did the link thingy as I was wanting my PKGBack app up and running and during the process I get Big Boss Repo message saying I would have to email Sauik to resolve this issue and its been 8 days and nothing!

I have the same problem. 3 emails and no response of the span of 3 weeks already. Between iPad, iPhones and iPods and upgrading to new versions each year 5 is not hard to hit.

I hope to hear from him soon.

Quote Originally Posted by 07eclipsegt View Post
    I have the same problem. 3 emails and no response of the span of 3 weeks already. Between iPad, iPhones and iPods and upgrading to new versions each year 5 is not hard to hit.

I hope to hear from him soon.
    I still haven't heard from him Look at my first post and see how long it has been.
    I can't send my ipad for replacement as it won't be linked to Cydia after replaced... Living with volume button that doesn't work.

My iPhone is a Part of Me area51crypto's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by OngL View Post
    I still haven't heard from him Look at my first post and see how long it has been.
    I can't send my ipad for replacement as it won't be linked to Cydia after replaced... Living with volume button that doesn't work.
    Same here it's been 25 days now.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast