Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Cydia keeps crashing, everything in "lists folder" disappear!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Cydia keeps crashing, everything in "lists folder" disappear!
    Need some major help. My Cydia has been crashing all the time on load up for like 3 weeks. I google searched ALOT OF INFO on how to help and mostly came to the conclusion that THIS works
    1. Connect & ssh to your iPhone and iPod Touch

2. Now go to /private/var/lib/apt/lists

3. Delete all the files in /root/private/var/lib/apt/lists/ except for the partial subfolder.

Do not delete Partial folder"
    That's what I did, I deleted everything except Partial folder, all the resp and stuff. Well half way through it, my "lists" folder disappears. I go back to apt and the 'lists' folder is GONE. So I made a new one and the partial folder is gone as well! %%* and Cydia is still crashing! Can anybody copy there "lists" folder for me (that includes the partial) so I can re-add it to my phone so I can fix my Cydia crash! Plz! I don't want to rejailbreak/unlock since im on Tmobile and ill lose EVERTHING.

try resetting your networks settings. I messed up my phone last night deleting all these language files and i think i accidentally deleted something i wasnt supossed to. but anyways, my cydia wouldnt work all night, even after deleting everything but the partial folder.. but for some reason after resetting my network settings, it worked.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ekidd View Post
    try resetting your networks settings. I messed up my phone last night deleting all these language files and i think i accidentally deleted something i wasnt supossed to. but anyways, my cydia wouldnt work all night, even after deleting everything but the partial folder.. but for some reason after resetting my network settings, it worked.
    How do you do that?