Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Cydia Log: Image not found?

Default Cydia Log: Image not found?
    dyld: Library not loaded: /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MessageUI.framework/MessageUI
    Referenced from: /Applications/Cydia.app/Cydia_
    Reason: image not found

This is repeated in my cydia log. how can i fix this? I need cydia back without restoring my phone. ty in advance..

2009-07-29 01:11:11.723 Cydia_[1069:613] Setting Language: en
    cache_.Open():[dpkg was interrupted, you must manually run 'dpkg --configure -a' to correct the problem. ]
    2009-07-29 01:11:14.718 Cydia_[1069:5603] void WebThreadLockFromAnyThread(), 0x204eb0: Obtaining the web lock from a thread other than the main thread or the web thread. UIKit should not be called from a secondary thread.
    2009-07-29 01:11:14.936 Cydia_[1069:5603] bool _WebTryThreadLock(bool), 0x204eb0: Tried to obtain the web lock from a thread other than the main thread or the web thread. This may be a result of calling to UIKit from a secondary thread. Crashing now...
    dyld: Library not loaded: /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MessageUI.framework/MessageUI
    Last edited by Enphekt; 2009-07-29 at 07:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I had the same problem and made a thread here but no one replied. Your best bet is to post this on another forum because you won't get any help here. If you get it fixed pm me.