Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Why cant i find supreme preferences 3.0 on cydia?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I prefer Supreme Preference still.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

^ well of course. This is very watered down. Wish he would try to work on it again.

guys i had reflective dock installed with supreme prenrences, i deleted it, now i cant download it and the dock is there, i cant find a way to remove it and i want to change my dock now any ideas?

I was having the same problem (supreme preferences can be tough to get rid of completely), so I deleted something called

com.apple.springboard.plist

out of my /private/var/mobile/library/preferences, and it got rid of the problem. I am in no way very educated on ssh and would advise asking around before taking my advice, I just googled around for a while and saw some info on it. So if anyone else can verify that would be dizope.

Anyway this was to rid me of the bosspaper/winterboard problem with changing the dock, i guess reflective dock was interfering.

Hope it goes well..

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kid Chableezee For This Useful Post:

psibreaker (2009-09-27)

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Chableezee View Post
    I was having the same problem (supreme preferences can be tough to get rid of completely), so I deleted something called

com.apple.springboard.plist

out of my /private/var/mobile/library/preferences, and it got rid of the problem. I am in no way very educated on ssh and would advise asking around before taking my advice, I just googled around for a while and saw some info on it. So if anyone else can verify that would be dizope.

Anyway this was to rid me of the bosspaper/winterboard problem with changing the dock, i guess reflective dock was interfering.

Hope it goes well..
    It actually worked! TYVM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12