Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: my cydia just started crashing today on startup

Thanks

Default my cydia just started crashing today on startup
    so cydia just started crashin on startup this afternoon, i tried the fix by deleted everything but partial in apts folder but still no go anyone else have this problem today

yes, since maybe yesterday or the day before. Before that for the last week, sporadic crashing. I have done troubleshooting like what you have mentioned.

I'm going to repwn, but can somebody tell me where I can find a list of all my downloaded cydia apps/etc.

Thanks.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

Use Aptbackup or PkgBackup

I'm pretty much stuck with Icy right now, since Cydia will not work.

I have never had luck with these types of programs, but I'll give aptbackup a shot...
    Any words of wisdom on using it (other than documents created with my jailbroken apps could be lost unless I specifically ssh and back them up)?

I take that back, Icy won't let me install anything either.

Back to my original question, is there a list of everything I have downloaded so that I can just go back and queue everything manually once i pwn my phone again?

Thanks anyways Stealth, I appreciate the quick response (from a mod, no less). ;-)
    Last edited by goodluck4287; 2009-07-26 at 09:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost