Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How do you edit a submission to Cydia??? PLEASE HELP!!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Exclamation How do you edit a submission to Cydia??? PLEASE HELP!!!
    Hey everybody, I was wondering if I could somehow edit a submission I have made to Cydia. I used this link to submit. (Apple & iPhone News | Forums | ModMyi.com - Submit Package for MMi Repos). Now though, I notice that I made an error in my submission and it was still approved even with my error! So is there any way that I can edit it? I think that there should be, because how do people make "Changes" and updates to theirs??? Can somebody please help me out or give me a link to where to go!
    Thank you! - Nick

submit again and in the description say UPDATE (or something like that) and then describe the changes and any other things you want changed if need be then submit

give kyle a couple day grace period (he is only human)

this is more of a aupport question so please dont ask things like this in the chit chat section... notice the sticky that says "chit chat is not for support topics" haha
    Last edited by JStraitiff; 2009-07-13 at 04:14 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Oh ok, Thank you I shall try that. Sorry for putting it in the Quick Chat section. I didn't see anywhere else... I just made this account so I could post that, haha.