Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: cant find make it mine

Unhappy cant find make it mine
    I installed the 3.0 software but it didnt work properly and most my icons are not on the home screen but if u search for them they come up
    my phone still has a diff carrier name up the top from the make it mine app and i wanted to get trid of it so i could take my phone into the store to see why 3.0 didnt install
    so i jailbroke with 3.0 so i could get make it mine but when i installed it i cant find it anywhere
    does make it mine not work on 3.0 or do i need to downgrade to 2.2.1 again to get rid of it??? heeelllppp

I just installed it and it showed up and is working... try restarting you iPhone

yeah i tried that i think ill have to go back to restoreing it and keep trying arrgggh im such a non technical person lol

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by keel_bec View Post
    I installed the 3.0 software but it didnt work properly and most my icons are not on the home screen but if u search for them they come up
    my phone still has a diff carrier name up the top from the make it mine app and i wanted to get trid of it so i could take my phone into the store to see why 3.0 didnt install
    so i jailbroke with 3.0 so i could get make it mine but when i installed it i cant find it anywhere
    does make it mine not work on 3.0 or do i need to downgrade to 2.2.1 again to get rid of it??? heeelllppp
    Sounds like you did a sync from a back up too to get that carrier problem too.
    My suggestion would be to restore your phone to a fresh copy of 3.0. Set up as a new phone, then repeat the jailbreak process, something may be corrupted in the original jailbreak.
    And I am on 3.0 also and MakeItMine works fine also.
    Good luck.