Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Cydia sources in 3.0 FW

Default Cydia sources in 3.0 FW
    Have just upgraded to 3.0 (from 2.2.1) and obviously all my Cydia sources are gone.

Can someone tell me if I can use the same sources I had on 2.2.1 or is this a newer version of Cydia?

Will the themes etc I had installed on 2.2.1 still work on 3.0 or will I have to have 3.0 specific themes and stuff?

Thanks

Lynda

iPhone? More like MyPhone xxhorseriderxxx's Avatar
    Thanks

my answer is maybe; check out this article

Hi

thanks for the reply but I don't think I made myself clear. I am not asking if the apps work but the sources. Or in other words, is this the same version Cydia that was on the 2.2.1 FW?

Thanks

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

The Cydia version has changed, but all of my repos work on it that worked in 2.2.1

I had the same prob then I Reyes adding a source manualy then it crashed and when I opened it up they wer all there I added****** EDIT:: blkcadi:: this link that you were trying, is not allowed in this forum. Please read forum rules. thing maybe I didn't spell it rite there but see if that works 4 u
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2009-07-05 at 04:00 AM.

Thanks

What i did was not activate to new device but just backed up whatever i had from 2.2.1 in itunes. My new home apps were moved around but i installed winterboard and works fine and icy was already on there.

Quote Originally Posted by mikerlx View Post
    What i did was not activate to new device but just backed up whatever i had from 2.2.1 in itunes. My new home apps were moved around but i installed winterboard and works fine and icy was already on there.
    That's not the best thing 2 do 4 some reason after a week or so u don't get the full life out of tour battery it dies after an hour or 2 just add a source that u want on there and it will fix itself