Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Cydia crashes a lot after 3.0, is it just me?

Thanks

Question Cydia crashes a lot after 3.0, is it just me?
    I almost have to hold my breath when I tap something in Cydia now. Sometimes it even reboots my phone. And when it works, it seems slower somehow.

I guess it's being worked on, but I'm wondering if it's just me, or anybody else has had the same problem??

I've been having the same problem. I read installing it with ICY has caused some issues. I think there is an overload of people using it.

Also installed it with Icy first time. Restored it and installed it with only Cydia and works pretty good since.

Cydia has been crashing for me too, but not at a regular interval...
    Not too much of a problem for me though.

crashes lots for me and Icy isn't installed on my iPhone. Hoping for an update soon

idk, but 3.0 sucks, i shouldnt have upgraded it..

Yeah me too. I've been having problem installing and downloading the ********** and WINTERBOARD systems... DAMMIT >.<

after trying everything i found a fix! thanks to youtube guy danny7305!
    Use the apps iFile or Discover from Cydia to browse to /var/lib/dpkg/updates/ and swipe the files then select delete, or in iFile select edit, check all the files, then tap the trash can at the bottom.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to keekee1987 For This Useful Post:

diverpat (2009-07-29), Tasosm (2009-07-30)

Red face Hash Sum Mismatch
    hey guys, does anyone know how to fix the error on "HASH SUM MISMATCH"? I tried installing iNavCrazy-black1 and it always come up with that message.... Please anyone Know how to fix it help a brotha out. THanks!

Quote Originally Posted by keekee1987 View Post
    after trying everything i found a fix! thanks to youtube guy danny7305!
    Use the apps iFile or Discover from Cydia to browse to /var/lib/dpkg/updates/ and swipe the files then select delete, or in iFile select edit, check all the files, then tap the trash can at the bottom.
    This worked for me too! Yay