Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: mxTube and 2.2.1

Default mxTube and 2.2.1
    Hi all.. i Restored my 3G unit to factory, upgraded Itunes to 8.x and firmware to 2.2.1 and used QuickPawn to re-jailbreak it...

I've replaced the MobileInstallation file and all...

All is well, except... for some crazy reason, i can't see mxTube's icon on the springboard after installation...

Anyone seen this issue? any workaround ?

I tried some .ipa files and they install and work good
    (except for the Moskito program that won't show the icon just like MXtube...)

I dloaded iRealSMS and Cycorder from Cydia and they're o.k...

... but i've removed and re installed MXtube and the icon just isn't there !?!

I tried rebooting the phone and all... still not o.k.

I created the 2 Documents folders a/p suggested ... and removed the com.apple.mobile.installation.plist file a/p suggested in a post i've read and still same thing... no mxTube icon..?

any clue you guyz?!

weird huh

Thanks
    Thanked 2,225 Times in 871 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tabarnak View Post
    Hi all.. i Restored my 3G unit to factory, upgraded Itunes to 8.x and firmware to 2.2.1 and used QuickPawn to re-jailbreak it...

I've replaced the MobileInstallation file and all...

All is well, except... for some crazy reason, i can't see mxTube's icon on the springboard after installation...

Anyone seen this issue? any workaround ?

I tried some .ipa files and they install and work good
    (except for the Moskito program that won't show the icon just like MXtube...)

I dloaded iRealSMS and Cycorder from Cydia and they're o.k...

... but i've removed and re installed MXtube and the icon just isn't there !?!

I tried rebooting the phone and all... still not o.k.

I created the 2 Documents folders a/p suggested ... and removed the com.apple.mobile.installation.plist file a/p suggested in a post i've read and still same thing... no mxTube icon..?

any clue you guyz?!

weird huh
    icon is hiding, try to unhide it on settings or if you have SBsetting try poof to enable it... just a thought

thanks bud... sbSetting had it at ON to Hide icon, and the fishing app also..
    .. after switching them, the fishing icon came through, but mxTube still isn't there !?!

I don't have 'poof' in SbSetting
    What does Dock Icon mean/do ?

ThanksAgain

ok bud.... respring through sbSetting brought the icon Home...

ThanksAlot

;-)
    Last edited by Tabarnak; 2009-06-04 at 03:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost