Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Cydia Update Schedule/Lockscreen Crash

Unhappy Cydia Update Schedule/Lockscreen Crash
    after updating three packages from Cydia today (4/20/09), my iphone will not allow me to unlock it if autolock is on. the phone acts like it is unlocking, but goes right back to the lock screen right after unlocking. the only way to get out of this loop is to reboot the phone, and then turn off autolock with SBsettings before the phone goes back to the lock screen. in addition, all of the icons for my apps that were in categories are no longer hidden. i can hide the icons, and but they have come back after several reboots.

i can remember two updates that were installed (iElegance theme, and ClearCam), but i don't remember the third. any ideas what could be the problem or is there any place i can find a schedule of packages that were updated today?

Some themes have an autolock folder in it with the on/off toggle(like HUD).Also sometimes email accounts(gmail)may create that issue...

i thought it might be connected to one of my themes since it was one of the things that i updated yesterday, but i uninstalled it and my problem still exists. i'll shut off my gmail and remove any remaining themes and winterboard. thanks.