Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: PDAnet Battery Issue

Default PDAnet Battery Issue
    Any updates on if there is a fix coming soon for PdaNet eating battery even though it is plugged in?

Try to use 1.50 or 1.51.I think there is less battery drainage on the latest version...

Quote Originally Posted by dejawoo View Post
    Try to use 1.50 or 1.51.I think there is less battery drainage on the latest version...
    I believe I have the latest version. Doesn't ask for it to update.

it is just pretty intensive but to preserve battery life make sur ssh is off

I used PDANet for several hours with it plugged in and my battery was fine? Maybe you need the latest version? Either that or my iPhone lied to me.

Quote Originally Posted by farfromovin View Post
    I used PDANet for several hours with it plugged in and my battery was fine? Maybe you need the latest version? Either that or my iPhone lied to me.
    I would have to try again then. Can anyone confirm this. Issue has been fixed?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

I know when I first used PdaNet and had it plugged in, it would show it was charging, but it wasn't; the battery was being drained fast.

I'm honestly not sure if there was an upgrade for it and if I did upgrade, but now my iPhone stays charged if it's plugged in. If I'm trying to charge it, it'll take forever, but the battery won't go down and that's all that's important.
    Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

If I helped you, be sure to press the Thanks! button over there ->
    If I didn't, press it anyway.

if that is the case, I'll have to try it out tomorrow.

It drains my battery when I'm charging no matter what version I ran.

Doesn't matter now. I've decided to un-jailbreak my iPhone and go back to the legit version.