Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: heeeeeeeeeeeeelp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Default heeeeeeeeeeeeelp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hi guys , i got a lil problem with cydia at the moment ,. i downloaded this app from sleeperscell called iARABIZER to see what it was, and once it downloaded and all , i tried opening it and it wouldnt open ,so then i tried erasing it , so i opened cydia and it acted like it was gona open and right when it says loading data , it shuts of , kinda like when you press the home button. what should i do,... it wont open any app on my phone not even settings or to make a phone call or nothing , my phone has the 2.1 i think , im not the one that jailbroke it or unlocked it ,i paid some1 to do it for me and he's a good 5 day drive away, what should i do ,???? is there anyway of erasing the iarabizer thing without having to go through packages and remove, if so pleaaaaaaase help,im inexperience in such things. and just incase it will make a diff i have the windows vista home premium, thanks guys.

ohh btw this is the first time ever on this sight , i didnt even know their was such a thing as cydia support , so thanks cydia,
    Last edited by bushido187; 2009-02-08 at 09:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hey there
    well iArabizer is the added arabic support and u probably quit cydia or something before it fully loaded...

First go to your Settings>General>Keyboards>International

do you have Arabic as one of the options?
    If so then you don't need to panic just try it and see if it's working by checking arabic as one of the keyboards then going to your SMS or Notes and pressing on the globe icon down beside the spacebar if it gets u an arabic keyboard then the app isn't responsible for your cydia crashing... it probably has to do with using Quickpwn tool rather than Pwnage....

Anyway if the keyboard is there then just try one of those:
    1. Restart your iPhone and try opening cydia
    2. Reset your settings from Settings>General>Reset
    3. Last resort: backup your stuff and do the jailbreaking again yourself, it isnt so tough iClarified - iPhone - How to Jailbreak Your 2.x.x 3G iPhone Using QuickPwn (Windows)