Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Unable to Load (can't find host)

My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Unable to Load (can't find host)
    This error (in title) just started today. Anyone else seeing this issue? Is Cydia down?

Jailbroken 3G with 2.2.1 OS

Thanks.

im having the same problem...host unreachable, been trying for three days now still no luck ..everything went well when i jailbroke and unlock except for this...with cydia not working whats the use to jailbreak...cant download anything.. i miss cydia please help

Here,so many post about it.Cydia is not down for me on 2.2&2.2.1.Maybe it has some issues such as cache failure,host unreachable,unable to load. Then its reloading normally&everything is ok...

Been working for me no issues at all.

Thanks

Ive had that happen a few times if I forget to turn on wifi and my 3G signal is iffy. I just close Cydia and restart and usually it works fine.

still host unreachable for me, cache failure what should i do?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey there. Sorry to bring back a post from weeks ago but for the last two days when I attempt to load cydia I receive an error message unable to load (file doesnt exist)

The odd part is that I can install any app but I cannot see the preview of the application like I was able to in the past..

Any advice out there??

Thanks

I have a problem similar to yours, can install and remove apps, but the preview is broken.

*Edit*
    I found a way to fix this problem, simply use the terminal in iPhone or SSH to the phone and do apt-get remove cydia, then do apt-get install cydia. Preview works again.
    Last edited by mtrx; 2009-02-27 at 12:15 PM.