Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Won't install update or remove apps

Question Won't install update or remove apps
    I used PwnageTool 2.1 to pwn my 2.1 iPhone 3g and I had PwnageTool install some apps from cydia on it.
    At first not all of them showed up and I tried reinstalling cycorder. My phone rebooted and everything was there. It did not reinstall though.
    I looked at a few apps and decided I wanted them gone so I went into cydia to remove them and it did not work. I now relize that I get the same screen for installing reinstalling and removing (Will post screen shots in a bit) and it downloads some stuff then says to restart spring board. Once it dose every thing is still there.

Also the home screen for cydia says cant find Host???

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

repwn time?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Restore and and run pwnage again to updated and it left all your previous hacks installed... start fresh...

Lighter

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrowizz View Post
    I used PwnageTool 2.1 to pwn my 2.1 iPhone 3g and I had PwnageTool install some apps from cydia on it.
    At first not all of them showed up and I tried reinstalling cycorder. My phone rebooted and everything was there. It did not reinstall though.
    I looked at a few apps and decided I wanted them gone so I went into cydia to remove them and it did not work. I now relize that I get the same screen for installing reinstalling and removing (Will post screen shots in a bit) and it downloads some stuff then says to restart spring board. Once it dose every thing is still there.

Also the home screen for cydia says cant find Host???