Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: First Mac

Default First Mac
    So i recently bought my very first Mac. I decided o go with the Macbook 2.4GHz, i used to use windows and still do use it, but was wondering what programs are needed for modding the iphone with Mac's? I'm running leopard.

So what do i need? Independence or iLiberty? or Ziphone? and i use Fugu for SSH-ing right?

Also is there any other software other than iphone modding that i should get?

Ps. I am not new to the iphone modding.. and already have it unlocked jailbroken and fully loaded, just want to have the programs on m computer.

Thanks

Livin the iPhone Life heath_rox's Avatar
    Thanks

yep fugu for ssh and most other things e.g unlocking tools com out on mac first so your in luck
    "Its better to be a pirate than join the navy"Steve Jobs

But which program is recommended for macs? iliberty? ziphone or independence?

Well i have 2 pc's so i got best of both worlds hahaha
    Last edited by Yetti12; 2008-04-03 at 02:49 AM.

Welcome to the Mac Family

FuGu works fine, But i like Transmit Here or try AFP check Here
    You may also need this PlistEdit Pro Here

get all of the modding programs u just mentioned just so u r ready for any task cuz each one has their own pros and cons and dont take up much space....i would recommend cyberduck for ssh..it is the most stable and never let me down

feel free to give me a thanks

Thanks

Step 1: Tool Box

Step 2: Hammer

Step 3: SMASH SMASH SMASH!

Step 4: Windows.

Step 5: Profit
    EDM

Thanks

ya, i use cyberduck for ssh too
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=303541&dateline=12514  03473

so then i should get iliberty and independence? and ziphone? if i wanted just one which is recommended?

[QUOTE=Broomhead;602381]Welcome to the Mac Family

Thanks!
    Last edited by Yetti12; 2008-04-03 at 02:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

ZiPhone
    EDM

iPhone? More like MyPhone D3VIL™'s Avatar
    Thanks

I've had good luck with ziphone, but iLiberty doesn’t permanently downgrade your BL

If you found anything I said/did useful, please click on the Button

Any other mac users out there? Thanks to the ones that responded.

Thanks

ZiPhone is really good. So i recommend that. Wait until the new version of iLiberty+ for mac,then get that. iLiberty is really good also.

If I ever helped you or made a comment you like, press the "thanks" button!
    320GB HD 4GB RAM 2.2GHz Macbook
    500GB HD 4GB RAM 2.6GHz Macbook Pro

Hey, I have a mac as well.
    I jailbroke with ziPhone, and use Cyberduck for ssh-ing.
    pwnage for macs to pwn, of course.

Otherwise those two programs do everything I need them to.

Actually, don't forget terminal (Applications/Utilities) To ssh through terminal type this:
    ssh root@[iPod IP address]
    I am Olim. We are Olim. And we just did this- together!

Thanks

.................................................. ............................... .......,-~~'''''''~~--,,_
    .................................................. ..................................,-~''-,:::::::::::::::::::''-,
    .................................................. .............................,~''::::::::',::::::: ::::::::::::',
    .................................................. .............................|::::::,-~'''___''''~~--~''':}
    .................................................. .............................'|::::: : : : : : : : : : : : : :
    .................................................. .............................|::::: : :-~~---: : : -----: |
    .................................................. ............................(_''~-': : : :0: : : :0: : :
    .................................................. .............................'''~-,|: : : : : : ~---': : : :,'--mac Suck
    .................................................. .................................|,: : : : : :-~~--: : ::/ ----- They Is Fails
    .................................................. ............................,-''\': :'~,,_: : : : : _,-'
    .................................................. ......................__,-';;;;;\:''-,: : : :'~---~''/|
    .................................................. .............__,-~'';;;;;;/;;;;;;;\: : : :____/: :',__
    .................................................. .,-~~~''''_;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;',. .''-,::::::. . |;;;;''-,__
    ................................................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;;;;;\. . .''|:::::::. .,';;;;;;;;;;''-,
    ................................................,' ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;\. . .\:::::,'. ./|;;;;;;;;;;;;;|
    .............................................,-'';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\;;;;;;;;;;;',: : __|. . .|;;;;;;;;;,';;|
    ...........................................,-";;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;',;;;;;;;;;;; \. . |::. . .'',;;;;;;;;|;;/
    ........................................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\;;;;;;;; ;;;\. .|::. . . |;;;;;;;;|/
    ......................................../;;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;;; ;;;|. .\:/. . . .|;;;;;;;;|
    ......................................./;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;'',: |;|. . . . \;;;;;;;|
    ....................................,~'';;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;,-'';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\;;;;;;;;|.|;|. . . . .|;;;;;;;|
    ................................,~'';;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;',;;;;;;| |. . . . |\;;;;;;;|
    ...............................,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;/;;;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;| |. . . .'|;;',;;;;;|
    ..............................|;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-';;;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;| |. . .,';;;;;',;;;;|_
    ............................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'_;;;;;;,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|;;; ;|.|. . .|;;;;;;;|;;;;|''''~-,
    ............................/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/_'',;;;,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ,;;| |. . ./;;;;;;;;|;;;|;;;;;;|
    Last edited by Zeal; 2008-04-03 at 10:23 PM. Reason: LOL
    EDM

Livin the iPhone Life desepticon's Avatar
    Thanks

pretty good but the face needs some work
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    My brother was eaten by wolves on the NJ Turnpike.

Thanks

Yeah i know>.<
    EDM

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

Vista Blows, Welcome to Mac!

Thanks

Gtfo
    EDM

Congrats for joining the Mac family!! You won't regret it!!
    ------------------------------
    8GB iPhone - Jailbreaked
    40GB AppleTV
    2.33ghz MacBook Pro 15.4"
    500GB Time Capsule
    30GB 5G iPod

Thank you guys for the welcome to the Mac Family... I love m mac... Vista does suck!... I have Xp on one and Vista on the other.. Xp is much better...

Still getting used to this Mac OS... trying to figure out most of the short cuts which i use more than anything.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast