Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: recap on the macworld leak

Default recap on the macworld leak
    he so i was just thinking about a post i did a few weeks back about the macworld expo thing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    iPhone Super Session
    Of course you know how to make a call and listen to tunes on your iPhone.
    The iPhone Super Session takes you way beyond the basics, exploring areas including converting the media you own to an iPhone compatible format, contact and event organization, the best of Web-based iPhone applications and accessories, and power management. Need more? We'll explore popular (and not so popular) hacks for turning your iPhone into a portable entertainment and information powerhouse.

In this session you will learn:

* How to convert DVDs and other media files for iPhone playback.
    * How to pack the most media into your iPhone's limited storage space without greatly sacrificing quality.
    * How to install third-party applications to your phone, despite Apple's apparent objections.
    * How to best organize your contacts, events, and bookmarks for easy access.
    * How to make your iPhone behave when it's not feeling its best.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so if there are going to support the 3rd app deal then im just going to guess they are going to have some brick walls set up so that we cant do to much with it . . . although this being a whole new deal its going to leave holes for all the DEVs to roam . . .
    mabey this all sounded more logical in my head
    anyone else hear what im saying?

cool
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..