Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Someone Get me Steves number!!

Default Someone Get me Steves number!!
    Some Angry thoughts i have to share.

Someone should get me steves number so i can call him and give him a piece of my mind. Im sick of it and i think we should all start calling him and leaving voicemails about the iphone and tell him what we want. Thats the only way he will listen. Time for a revolution.

1-800-****-off

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Wah! Wah! Wah! If you don't like the iphone go buy a blackberry or something just as inferior! The iphone hasn't even been out a year yet and everyone loves to jump on the "we want more" bandwagon. Why don't you tell us what you do for a living and where you work so millions of people can pick apart daily the crappy job your doing on hundreds of different websites.

Thanks

Are you crazy?
    Click that "Thanks" button if I helped you!

Yeah I am crazy. Also that bangwagon is just getting bigger and im not saying it is an inferior phone. Just that it kills me that jobs doesnt do anything. Seriously he gave us lyrics and multiple texts...etc in the last major update. Where is the basic stuff like A2DP, MMs, Copy/Paste, Flash, iChat. Im just saying he isnt getting the picture so i would call him and let him know what he should do.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iFilipino View Post
    Are you crazy?
    This^^
    EDM

iPhone? More like MyPhone Numberzz's Avatar
    Thanks

k. brb

iPhone? More like MyPhone navalynt's Avatar
    Thanks

My "conspiracy theory" is that they purposely left only minimal features on the iPhone upon release to see what the modding community would do and what direction they should take. Think about it, it's a perfect idea. Let a community of developers who get paid nothing develop for your product and watch how the market reacts.

Then, when the time is right, you start building in those features into firmware upgrades or offer them at a "higher quality" for a lower price.

My iPhone is a Part of Me pokekid's Avatar
    Thanks

i never even heard of ichat coming to the iphone ever. i never knew it was a basic feature that every phone had..oh yeah right, not every phone runs mobile macOSX
    get off the bandwagon and get a new phone

its a IM, i just choose iChat cause its for MacOSX. DUH

Thanks

n0ob..lol jk..or am i?!

But seriously, yeah it just came out. We got our community, we can solve it!

If I ever helped you or made a comment you like, press the "thanks" button!
    320GB HD 4GB RAM 2.2GHz Macbook
    500GB HD 4GB RAM 2.6GHz Macbook Pro

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Wow, lol i think we have been through this convo.
    YOu will have to wait cuz mr jobs wont give a **** about u..
    you have no influence whether u abandone ur iphoneor not

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by navalynt View Post
    My "conspiracy theory" is that they purposely left only minimal features on the iPhone upon release to see what the modding community would do and what direction they should take. Think about it, it's a perfect idea. Let a community of developers who get paid nothing develop for your product and watch how the market reacts.

Then, when the time is right, you start building in those features into firmware upgrades or offer them at a "higher quality" for a lower price.
    You're optimistic...Steve Jobs could burn your house down, and you'd probably say that it's good for you. j/k lol

Thanks

Dale your sig in pure win.
    EDM

Flash is not "basic."
    Explain to me copy and paste. If it works in and out of safari it slows your phone down. and explain how to highlight text.

Apple is probably working on it. You knew what you were getting when you bought the iPhone.
    I am Olim. We are Olim. And we just did this- together!

Thanks

but to be fair, a phone with 128MB of RAM should be able to handle copy and paste without too much of a major slowdown...

I would like to say that I agree 100% with the first post. Companies just annoy me now a days.

I just bought a car and after I paid for it I realized that it didn't have a 800hp engine, nitro boost, a sorround sound stereo system, and realtime gps. I mean seriously WTF! I went and yelled at the maker but they ignore me.

(massive sarcasm here. You paid for what you got. Complaining about what a product doesn't have it can't do is about as idiotic you can get. Next thing you know, someone will complain you can't play Crysis on a PSP)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by matt.superman View Post
    Some Angry thoughts i have to share.

Someone should get me steves number so i can call him and give him a piece of my mind. Im sick of it and i think we should all start calling him and leaving voicemails about the iphone and tell him what we want. Thats the only way he will listen. Time for a revolution.
    So you want to be part of a revolution, but only if someone can get you steve's number first? Armchair Anarchy!
    To live, you have to lie

See Proof of concept!!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,175 Times in 724 Posts

The iPhone is only 400 mhz. For a mobile processor that's slow as hell. For a mobile processor that has to do everything the iPhone does, that's slow as hellx2.

As far back as 2004 HP was putting 624 mhz processors in their HX4700 stealth PDA's.

Of all the things people are talking about for the iphone update, no one has even made a peep about the processor. There are a LOT of choices for apple to run at least 624 mhz or as high as 800 ONLY if they figure out how to keep the battery life up.

That's the only reason why these phones are so choked down is because they used a horrible 400 mhz ARM processor when there were 624 mhz versions available 4 years before the iPhone launch.

Screw the toys, give me an iPhone with a real ARM processor in it for V2.0 ...like the one's HP was using 4 years ago. When they bump the processor, they'll bump the features.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast