Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: You can add downloads now too!

Former Owner / Founder of ModMyi Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,905 Times in 1,247 Posts

Default You can add downloads now too!
    Hey guys, I hope by now you have seen that we have a great Downloads section where you can find Icon Sets, software, and files for your iPhone. Until now, the only way to get your stuff in there was for cash or I to see it and upload it to the downloads.

Good news: now you all can upload stuff as well! Simply go to the Downloads section, click the Add button in the Navigation section, and fill out the forms and hit submit. You can upload anything up to 10 MB, as long as your connection doesn't time out. 8 MB is a general rule for max filesize though.

Enjoy, guys, ya'll are rocking the house and we're loving it. If you see a need for any extra sections, or aren't sure where you should add your file, pm cash or I, or just ask in the forums. Oh, and all the files are moderated, so once you upload the file, cash or I will approve it to make it live.

Thanks, everyone, lets get to modding again!

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kyle Matthews For This Useful Post:

King Chronic (2008-03-04), namthung (2007-10-09), sdrobot (2007-12-15), yan_ada (2008-05-03)

Good idea, looks hot.

Quote Originally Posted by poetic_folly View Post
    Hey guys, I hope by now you have seen that we have a great Downloads section where you can find Icon Sets, software, and files for your iPhone. Until now, the only way to get your stuff in there was for cash or I to see it and upload it to the downloads.

Good news: now you all can upload stuff as well! Simply go to the Downloads section, click the Add button in the Navigation section, and fill out the forms and hit submit. You can upload anything up to 10 MB, as long as your connection doesn't time out. 8 MB is a general rule for max filesize though.

Enjoy, guys, ya'll are rocking the house and we're loving it. If you see a need for any extra sections, or aren't sure where you should add your file, pm cash or I, or just ask in the forums. Oh, and all the files are moderated, so once you upload the file, cash or I will approve it to make it live.

Thanks, everyone, lets get to modding again!
    I am very new to this. Can you please navigate me through the steps of getting a new skin on my iPhone? I have looked through the cool skins and thought I've downloaded one, but I didn't. I am so lost. Help!

Quote Originally Posted by iKent View Post
    I am very new to this. Can you please navigate me through the steps of getting a new skin on my iPhone? I have looked through the cool skins and thought I've downloaded one, but I didn't. I am so lost. Help!
    Consult the the guides, a.k.a. Wiki's. There is an icon at the top of the page. It might seem less than helpful to simply steer you this way, but it is the best way for you to learn and therefore the best thing for anyone who wants to be an iPhone modder (whatever the scale.)

So, check out the guides, which are extremely useful, and perform searches in the forums (especially before posting a question) and anything you'll want to do is covered in one or the other, if not both.

Best wishes.
    - iPhoneWriter.com

iPhone? More like MyPhone iPhone1118's Avatar
    Thanks

sweet
    I am the MacBook Pro

Quote Originally Posted by iKent View Post
    ifuntastic is your friend
    never let the truth get in the way of a good story.

iPhone? More like MyPhone oldskoolkid13's Avatar
    Thanks

i cant seem to download most things in the download section...hmmm....im on a win XP and everytime i download something it downloads as downloads.php wich is just a link to the site...am i doing something wrong?? can someone help please? thanx in advance, bc its so much harder to chase around for nonmember mirrors that bring me to other sites....

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Whenever I try to upload a file to MMi, it always says Error Upload Failed. The file size is only 5.6 MB. any ideas?

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka cash7c3
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,254 Times in 649 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bow2me813 View Post
    Whenever I try to upload a file to MMi, it always says Error Upload Failed. The file size is only 5.6 MB. any ideas?
    forgot to configure something on the new servers, it should work fine now.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I know I am bumping an old topic but I must say WOW! This will make the website much more rich of content uploaded by members, if I have anything I could upload I would do so right now

"Everybody has common sense, but most just don't use it, then you wonder why?" - Neo-Tech

cool
    iPhone 4 life b*tch

Hi
    You are not clear with your thoughts, will you give more information. So I can help you out in this matter.

Hi
    You are not clear with your thoughts, will you give more information. So I can help you out in this matter.
    Last edited by ronal752; 2008-06-30 at 01:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost