Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Big Thank You to poetic_folly

Default Big Thank You to poetic_folly
    poetic_folly stayed online with me for about 3 hours to get my iPhone fixed after I updated to the 1.1.1 and my phone had the unlock mod on it. Big thanks for all your hard work. I ended up taking the phone to the apple store and they exchanged it for a new one. They did ask me if I had unlocked it and I told them no. Deny,Deny,Deny and when asked again Deny some more. LOL

Regards,
    Rane

Thanks

you know if everybody did that there would be alot more help going on.....JUST BY COMING BACK AND SAYING THANK YOU!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,175 Times in 724 Posts

^^ That's what that little thanks button is for

Thanks

lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by one1 View Post
    ^^ That's what that little thanks button is for
    thats what iam talking about

I'd like to give my big thanks as well - got my iPhone today and, despite being a bit of a thicky, was able to unlock it thanks to the excellent guides on this site. Many, many thanks to poetic_folly and everyone else who helped put the guides together.

Good to be reminded that there's actual learning going on instead of just reading the same questions over and over again.

I for one appreciate a good public statement like this. Helps reaffirm my faith in humanity!

Last edited by jwcrash; 2007-10-06 at 09:35 PM.

Former Owner / Founder of ModMyi Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,905 Times in 1,247 Posts

Thanks, guys. Its good to hear ya say it.

Cash, myself, and our staff work hard to make this place a great resource for all you iPhoners.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kyle Matthews For This Useful Post:

jedinight (2007-10-06), jwcrash (2007-10-07), outsited (2007-10-07), RANE2001 (2007-10-08)

i would like to thank pf aswell. he does a great job of keeping this site. if it wasnt for MMI idk where id be.

we love you man

You know what I gotta give my proper dues the the creator of the site and anyone whose written anything in it just yesterday I posted a little something and was thinking the same thing damn I've gottta give props to the creator my iphone got bricked or slightly bricked (stuck on the apple logo) and I quickly ran to this site for information on how to install the same firmware that i was running and it worked without a hitch only down side was my comprehension skills lol.......but the the documentation is so well written anyone can work through it, I think when things happen you just have to count to ten take a few deep breaths and take a breakfast/lunch/dinner break before you attack most of these problems because if you don't you'll end up ranting about how this and that sucks when what sucks is you readind skills.

oh yea even though my phone bricked some information from of the mod remained Apollo Im kept my accounts, thank god and mobile text edit kept the file but not the actual typed information.

Livin the iPhone Life aziatiklover's Avatar
    Thanks

mad props man
     Think Different

i'd like to thank MMI as well. without u guys i'd have a normal iphone.. and who wants that anyway haha

Quote Originally Posted by jwcrash View Post
    Good to be reminded that there's actual learning going on instead of just reading the same questions over and over again.

I for one appreciate a good public statement like this. Helps reaffirm my faith in humanity!

Now you know that there is a few good people out there and that is good to know. Great job poetic_folly

I've got to give my thanks too, I AM a noob but thanks to everyone in this forum, my phone doesn't look like it

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

yea...poetic_folly is awesome..

i remember moddin my razr with some of his stuff....

man that was a long time ago...

Quote Originally Posted by RANE2001 View Post
    poetic_folly stayed online with me for about 3 hours to get my iPhone fixed after I updated to the 1.1.1 and my phone had the unlock mod on it. Big thanks for all your hard work. I ended up taking the phone to the apple store and they exchanged it for a new one. They did ask me if I had unlocked it and I told them no. Deny,Deny,Deny and when asked again Deny some more. LOL

Regards,
    Rane
    i ran into a problem when i updated my iphone to 1.1.1 as well. when i received my new iphone i looked at the firmware and it was 1.0.2 now im deciding on whether or not i want to mod again. have you started modding again?

thank you p_f, cash and the rest of the iphone staff.(x1000000). I think an offical thank you thread is in order LOL

This is a Happy Thread...
    Who's got the ecstacy?!?!

HAHAHAHa

Retired Moderator
    Thanks

Well look at it this way guys, if you didnt need help with your phones, then what the hell would the staff be doing, we'd be bored outta our minds.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast