Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: PSP people..... I know you are here

Thanks
    Thanked 1,175 Times in 724 Posts

I've been gone all night and just got back to kick open the forum and check this thread. While I was gone I did some reading and happened to have my 17" PowerBook with me so I have been over at the PSP homebrew site for a few hours.

I have already taken my 2.81 PSP and upgraded it to 3.03, then downgraded to 1.5.

I'm confused though from here. I want to use Eloader, but that is for 2.0 and up. It's like "installer" for iPhone...... only for PSP.... that is exactly what I want. Everyone seems to want to run 1.5 though. I was looking around and saw a program that tricked the games into thinking you were running higher firmware so you can use UMD's, but I have not read completely into that yet. I assume there is no way to run Eloader on 1.5, but 1.5 also does not offer WIFI to support it.

How are people getting around this?

I have came a long way getting the PSP to 1.5 and I'm now trying to absorb all this other crap now. I want WIFI and Eloader as well as the ability to run my UMD's.

I'm standing here holding a bare install of 1.5 and looking aimlessly into a white wall staring........

nevermind I was trying for quick answers while I looked around, but I am already running 3.52 M33 now I move quick

I had zero issues, smooth as butter. Just like on my iPhone..... I can't figure out how people are bricking these (or the phones).

We're rocking now.......

Last edited by one1; 2007-10-10 at 09:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks
    go to pspupdates.qj.net they have all u want to know about the psp, homebrews, Dark_AleX, and much more.... you just have to read and search.... i learned all i know from that site and ive been following the psp hack from the beginning

yeah i was going to say your going to run 1.5 when custom firmware it out there???
    I dont buy umbs so no need for that iam runnning 3.02 Oe-A. Play new and old stuff mostly i love it becuase i can play psx games. Ive got Re-1,2,3 metal gear solid, rayman, castlevania,silent hill, many more with custom moving images when your over it.

Thanks

I have so much crap on this now I don't even know what I have (it's about the same with my iPhone).

IR shell 3.7
    3.52 M33
    NesterJ 1.20 alpha
    Vista Clarity

I can't even think of everything I have shoved on this. NES and SNES also.
    Anyway, this thing is pretty fun. It's the perfect platform for NES IMO.

This first image is a screen capture from the phone. I love having that just as much as I love having DOCK for iPhone.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Kitsune's Avatar
    Thanks

Took me a little bit to get it done, but I went out and grabbed a second PSP, used, from a game store. I got in luck and found a 2.50, so I could just downgrade it without GTA or Lumines. After an hour of charging I set out and finally completed my Pandora Battery. Time to start buying bricked PSPs!

Thanks

I've got the MAC theme on my psp so it looks like a mac now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12