Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: the new iphone in june

lol no worries. 2G iPhone (That's second generation iPhone to you noobs) is a very serious/touchy issue to a lot of modders/enthusiasts, hence the response received.
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!

iPhone? More like MyPhone navalynt's Avatar
    Thanks

I really don't think it matters. I mean, even if they release a new iPhone what's going to be upgraded? Maybe better power management and more battery life to try and combat the drain that upgrading to true 3G will cause?

At this point the iPhone has such a huge base that Apple would alienate themselves from their die-hard fans by making any drastic changes which would force an upgrade before the two year contract mark. Software is being developed right now for the June release of the new firmware and AppStore. There's no way they would change any core features for at least another year.

iPhone? More like MyPhone gavko's Avatar
    Thanks

i think that apple will try to get iphone to the "rest of the world" before they'll realease second gen iphone.i mean look at it really realistic...us,uk,france,germany???still lot of major countries to bring them 1st gen before even realeasing 2nd gen.and still lot of work to even finish 1st gen..but still...dont you really care about 2nd gen before finishing this 1st one coz sure it has capability to crash any other cell phone...plus quiet friendly price looking on $600+ for any other good pda/multimedia cellphone...
    Last edited by gavko; 2008-03-27 at 07:06 AM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by gavko View Post
    i think that apple will try to get iphone to the "rest of the world" before they'll realease second gen iphone.i mean look at it really realistic...us,uk,france,germany???still lot of major countries to bring them 1st gen before even realeasing 2nd gen.and still lot of work to even finish 1st gen..but still...dont you really care about 2nd gen before finishing this 1st one coz sure it has capability to crash any other cell phone...plus quiet friendly price looking on $600+ for any other good pda/multimedia cellphone...
    Totally agree with you gavko, I just read a few minutes ago that the iphone will make a debut in Mexico in June and that it will cost around 7000-8000 pesos ($700-$800 approx.) it would suck if they just release it and they come out with a sec generation, I think Apple will let the iPhone craze soak up in different countries before releasing a sec generation

iPhone? More like MyPhone gavko's Avatar
    Thanks

im very suprise they didnt push it to asia as fast as possible.thats the most powerfull market for this technology.and still almost whole europe to go.even though its announced in couple countries already.i hope they will finish developing 1st gen to perfection and after that try to bring up 2nd.adn other thing i dont understand is why they price it so much differently then here in US.common 400 bucks and 400 euros is a bit different lol.lucky im here in us so all my family has it home for pretty nice affordable price...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Will the new iphone have a device to pinpoint my luggage at Terminal 5?

Livin the iPhone Life Napoleon_PhoneApart's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aiyo View Post
    Ok fine, Im not sure if it is a fact ok. But she told me that they might have it. But she does work for Apple pro at sales(in cupertino)
    "Well it is a fact there is a new iphone coming out in june. My friend works for apple(no not the store. it was either marketing or sales)"

You gotta admit - those are two different statements...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Napoleon_PhoneApart View Post
    "Well it is a fact there is a new iphone coming out in june. My friend works for apple(no not the store. it was either marketing or sales)"

You gotta admit - those are two different statements...
    WELL, if you read the thread all the way IDIOT, you would have saw what I posted. I misunderstood her. Sheesh, people and laziness

If I ever helped you or made a comment you like, press the "thanks" button!
    320GB HD 4GB RAM 2.2GHz Macbook
    500GB HD 4GB RAM 2.6GHz Macbook Pro

Thanks

You know ive been thinking about this whole thing right, and the iphone with its revolutionary screen and that, its like something out of this world.

it makes you wonder, have they had this technology for years? just little camera phones get rinsed to bits before launching touch screen.

i mean dvd's came out, im p-retty sure hd-dvd and blu-ray was discovered at the same time if not soon after, but they left it a year or so just to rinse the market.

on this logic, i think that the 2g iphone (with 3g) is almost definetely already developed, and although steve has said we should expect it sometime in 08 i dont think we are going to see it until early 09 (wait until the contracts run out.........)

i also think that the next phone after the iphone has already been devloped, but its gonna be like, wait till everyone moves from 7billion pixel camera phones (slight exaggeration but its were phones would have gone without the iphone) to smart phones (couple years) , then release the next phone.

i still use the iphone and cant believe that an interface as friendly and responsive has sought of, just come from nowhere?!?!

Actually...blu-ray was discovered in like the late 70s - early 80s I think...

Thanks

lol, starying off topic but i don't know exact figures, but still, they havent pushed it real hard until just recently, now that dvd has been fully rinsed to death.

o ye and now that practically every household has got a dvd player and moved from vhs, its ready to change to hd tv's and hd-dvd/bluray.

if bluray was discovered in the 70s/80s this enforces the point even further?

i just wonder what is already in the pipeline for us once everyone owns an iphone/real competitor to the iphone.

point is, we can only eat what we are fed. speculation is just cheap gossip. id rather stay expecting nothing and being pleased when it comes.

again off topic, think about the head tracking vr video on youtube, imagine the possibilities . . . . . . . .

These threads are useless banter. Sigh. And I still can't believe your name man ^.

Reako

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12