Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: almost free calls

Default almost free calls
    hi folks
    today i received my magickjack usb
    its a VoIP device that lets u call free to us and Canada and it has vm. callF. and caller ID
    touch users can get that and use it with their touches with VoIP app anywhere in the world on a dsl high-speed connection, but we iphone users we need to wait till siphon crack to inter the server options,
    im not a hacker but i looked to the sip server and i found its icall4free.com and username and password r the same of the account (not tested by me)
    so if someone is kind to try this on a touch that will be cool.
    the USB is just 30$ and 20$ for 1 year free calling
    oh. and i asked them if i can take worldwide, they say it will work too as long ther is a DSL thats even cooler,,,ebay ppl work time lol
    i gess we can make something of this.
    oh ya i almost forgot here is the webpage http://www.magicjack.com/1/index.asp
    Last edited by reddevilseye; 2008-03-23 at 10:22 AM.
    DFU Restore Mode:

1. Power phone OFF. 2. Hold power + home for 10 seconds. 3. Let go of power and continue to hold home until iTunes finds the phone.

Why don't we just make a Skype client for the Iphone so when we're in a Wi-Fi zone we can just use that?
    Thank you,
    David Branco

I got it as well...Using it in EU...Not bad, Vonage was better. But lets see if they will last for a year.