Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Why are people so stupid!?

Default Why are people so stupid!?
    I'm browsing HoFo for an iPhone for my girlfriend. The cheapest I can find one is $450 and that smart guy has a refurbished box in the pic ($350 refurbished, duh!) One guy in canada wants USD$701! Are they stupid or just delusional?

When asked what he would say to the columbine killers, Marilyn Manson said, "I would say nothing to them. I would listen to what they have to say, because that's what nobody else did" from the movie Farenheit 9/11

Livin the iPhone Life aziatiklover's Avatar
    Thanks

high demand
     Think Different

It's called Supply and Demand.

Low or limited supply of unlockable phones means it's a seller's market
    Je t'aime encore, Roguette

Yeah i know its so stupid
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..

Some people think its a supply and demand issue but it isn't. Its an artificial thing like the Wii. If there really was one, you wouldn't see 6-7 threads of people trying to sell them a day. The issue is that there are people with no means to head to Buffalo to get one, and doesn't know how to unlock it. I live in Canada here so thats why I uses Buffalo as an example, if you can't find one online, head to a store. Would be SO much cheaper or use Ebay. So people who can get one, can charge whatever they feel like. I was looking for one on RedFlagDeals and there are people who are asking over 600 but I just ignored those and kept looking. I eventually found one for 460. The general price seems to be around 520-600.
    Also you have to realize that sellers are starting to wise up to the fact that 1.0.2 firmware phones are gonna get rare so they are gonna start jacking up the price soon.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,175 Times in 724 Posts

Until they find a way to fully downgrade one, that's going to remain the fact also. I doubt they actually will because the PSP community are some smart cookies with years of experience downgrading and they still can't get a proper restore with all the files.

IMO the 1.0.2 phones will remain an icon. My phone is actually a 1.0 phone, I had to upgrade to 1.0.2!

Quote Originally Posted by one1 View Post
    Until they find a way to fully downgrade one, that's going to remain the fact also. I doubt they actually will because the PSP community are some smart cookies with years of experience downgrading and they still can't get a proper restore with all the files.

IMO the 1.0.2 phones will remain an icon. My phone is actually a 1.0 phone, I had to upgrade to 1.0.2!
    mine was the old school 1.0 too

Quote Originally Posted by bookmark View Post
    mine was the old school 1.0 too
    Wll 1.0 isnt too old school.

In the past 30 days I have purchased about 60 iPhones and they were all running 1.0 out of the box.

Quote Originally Posted by JedixJarf View Post

In the past 30 days I have purchased about 60 iPhones and they were all running 1.0 out of the box.

straight from apple store?
    what is older than the 1.0?

iPhone? More like MyPhone StrictlyBusiness's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JedixJarf View Post

Why so many??? Hustling Iphones outta the trunk of your car?.....