Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: There really are too many threads of people ******** about apple/att/updates

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default There really are too many threads of people ******** about apple/att/updates
    You KNEW when you BOUGHT THE PHONE that it was a closed paltform. You KNEW that the 1.1.1 update would wipe out any mods you made. Why ***** about it, and why blame OTHER people for it? You could've easily not upgraded, or simply bought a different phone that has an open native development platform. You people are ******** about legal rights and intellectual property and this and that, and it's obvious that many of you have never even studied anything pertaining to technology/IP law or are even have a decent understanding of how operating systems work. It's nobody's fault but your own if you upgraded, and Apple is simply protecting their products like they always have, and covering their *** in regards to ATT as stipulated by their partnership. Quit crying for a new unlock, when there is one out, when there's access to a file system, YOU'LL KNOW. Until then, shut up, or help by actually furthering the process instead of ******** about it.

Livin the iPhone Life aziatiklover's Avatar
    Thanks

amen
     Think Different

Thanks

its the noobs..

Thanks

yep noobs out of this world...maybe mars...i dont know but they dont read worth ----!!!!!

Thanks

Praise the Lord, Amen.
    As I see it, unless we each conform, unless we obey orders, unless we follow our leaders blindly, there is no possiable way we can remain free.

Thanks

also calm down a little at least we dont have to mantain this site....43.000+members omg!!!

Thanks

Amen, you knew what you were getting into, but you just haad to have a new way to type a period

Thanks

half of those 43,000 are just not active..or they just make accounts for no reason

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jjgsxr883 View Post
    also calm down a little at least we dont have to mantain this site....43.000+members omg!!!
    this is true....I'm amazed at the two owners and and how well they keep the site up.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DoerrFan View Post
    Amen, you knew what you were getting into, but you just haad to have a new way to type a period
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by jealous soul View Post
    this is true....I'm amazed at the two owners and and how well they keep the site up.
    yeah you notice that when the update hit. the modders kindly step away,when all the brick and firmware questions hit.they saw the tards coming a mile away
    Last edited by jedinight; 2007-10-03 at 09:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jealous soul View Post
    You KNEW when you BOUGHT THE PHONE that it was a closed paltform. You KNEW that the 1.1.1 update would wipe out any mods you made. Why ***** about it, and why blame OTHER people for it? You could've easily not upgraded, or simply bought a different phone that has an open native development platform. You people are ******** about legal rights and intellectual property and this and that, and it's obvious that many of you have never even studied anything pertaining to technology/IP law or are even have a decent understanding of how operating systems work. It's nobody's fault but your own if you upgraded, and Apple is simply protecting their products like they always have, and covering their *** in regards to ATT as stipulated by their partnership. Quit crying for a new unlock, when there is one out, when there's access to a file system, YOU'LL KNOW. Until then, shut up, or help by actually furthering the process instead of ******** about it.
    Hail fuhrer!

I agree people should have patience in waiting for a new unlock or the ability to add Apps back, but the rest, screw you. You KNEW you were writing in a Forum who Mods their iPhones, you KNEW that no one who Mods their phone gives a damn about 'intellectual property' and yet here you are ******** and complaining about us.

You're with AT&T? Your iPhone remains locked into AT&T and you have no Third Party apps installed? Great, there's a very helpful discussion group at Apple.com, why not pay it visit. What the hell are you doing here?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jjgsxr883 View Post
    lol

yeah you notice that when the update hit. the modders kindly step away,when all the brick and firmware questions hit.they saw the tards coming a mile away
    yea..I was kinda annoyed by 50 pages of the same thing..the same dam question! But ofcorse I wasn't gonna write the same thing over and over again

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eurisko View Post
    Hail fuhrer!

I agree people should have patience in waiting for a new unlock or the ability to add Apps back, but the rest, screw you. You KNEW you were writing in a Forum who Mods their iPhones, you KNEW that no one who Mods their phone gives a damn about 'intellectual property' and yet here you are ******** and complaining about us.

You're with AT&T? Your iPhone remains locked into AT&T and you have no Third Party apps installed? Great, there's a very helpful discussion group at Apple.com, why not pay it visit. What the hell are you doing here?

I like to mod/hack things as much as the next guy....but I'm not going to sit around and cry as if it's my right to have access to the file system.

Thanks

My opinion on all hack/modding is we should have the right to do this things but at our own risk..

I'm glad to see i'm not the only one tired of all the whiners!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iphonejeff View Post
    My opinion on all hack/modding is we should have the right to do this things but at our own risk..
    I'd like to think it should work like that too, but due to corporate license agreements, end user agreements, etc, all of which each consumer agrees to when they purchase the phone and use the software....it's more of a privilege that developers have been able to open up the previous firmware os's to the general population.

Thanks

tired?..I'm feed up!..LOL