Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Sync no longer works

Default Sync no longer works
    Must have past the threshold of things I could get away with installing before something got messed up.

Itunes just aborts midway, once in a while it actually throws up an error message, but usually it just doesn't sync up.

So basically I get to choose between customization, or not being able to sync my address book, photos, etc. Wonderful...

some detail of what you did to your phone may shed light in to what is going on. eg. Apps added

Lots of apps.. Installer, a couple games, sendfile/song, finder, BSD, apache.. everything was working fine though.

The last one I added was the moblie sync for podcasts (which did not work, uninstalled it).

I think I am just going to upgrade to 1.11 now, its annoying to have to do so but it will make things easier for now. I will miss my apps, ringtones, etc. Thanks Apple...

Thanks

put in restore mode shift&click restore to 1.0.2 if on windows apple&click restore 1.0.2 if on mac

its now a brick, at least temporarily, restore from itunes fails "error -6".