Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: So the site has been upgraded...

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

+1

Thanks
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

Soon. Kyle said week or so I believe in another thread.

Quote Originally Posted by x12_Carnage View Post
    I kinda like the new design to the site.although it does lack a background that appeals to people(a white background really hurts my eyes when I'm using the site on my desktop).Its fine tho,overall I like the new look and feel of the site.great improvement
    I definetly agreed with you, i like the new site even thou i dont post much but read a lot since there is tons of usuful information on here.

DSYIMHT

Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    This upgrade is terrible guys! I mean no disrespect and anybody that knows me here knows I'm a team player, and this is a second home for me. I belong to no other forums just MMI, because it has always fulfilled my needs and has the best artist/creators in the game. You have stripped this place of any personality that it once had. It feels EMPTY and COLD! I'm not sure who thought a plain white canvas would appeal to graphic designers and artists. But it is just like I say a empty canvas. I have been surfing since re launch and I'm yet to here a single positive thing posted on any thread. Only confusion and irritation. If its not broke why fix it? You've removed our thanks counts which as shallow as that sounds completely changes the dynamics of EVERYTHING! That is the small thing that those of us who spend hours upon hours on threads fulfilling requests have as a reward and as a marker to stand out from the crowd! We are all Noobs now as far as visually! Ive spoke with a dozen of my actual friends here of which all are gold members and the bottom line is nobody is happy with this! In fact everybody is upset. I can only hope that it is not finished yet and that I am jumping the gun on my comments. If not a lot of the best people you had here will be spending their time elsewhere. Me personally have never belonged to another forum as this place is my stomping grounds. I for the first time am curious what else is out their. Being a reasonable/loyal man if I feel that way I can assure you that a large group of people feel the same!
    Completely agree with this guy.

Thanks

A lot of those things have been addressed. The site is starting to come together now. Even have some MMi blue coming back in

Thanks
    Thanked 1,175 Times in 724 Posts

-screen-shot-2011-06-07-11.09.08-pm.pngBreadcrumbs....... not just good to roll on your finger..... but good for the forum as well. The top breadcrumb links are enabled, but useless since the breadcrumbs are really supposed to be grabbed at the bottom after you finish the thread. PLEASE turn on the bottom breadcrumb link as well in threads.

The site was a bit plain before, but I have to admit that it looks extremly good now.
    It gives a feeling of the old theme mixed with the new one and some new layouts. Good job!!!

I think when you are viewing a topic the avatars should be 80 x 80 instead of 55 x 55. Just a thought.

It's still so Betty.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,175 Times in 724 Posts

I want you to look at how easy it is to read this forum The Clubhouse - Club Lexus Forums

Then come back and try to read this one.

You should have something to compare to while making this one unique so you don't lose sight of how difficult it is to read the forum and still be unique.

i miss the old theme. can it be added back to the theme list so i can use it again?

I think if there was just some more color it would make it 10X better and more user friendly

Currently unable to add files in Downloads section. I get this error no matter what I add.

The following errors occurred when this file was submitted:

* You may only upload or link to the following extensions:

"Welcome to ModMyi.com - your premier Apple & iPhone community. Affectionately coined MMi, we're a community over 800,000 strong who love modifying our iPhones. We're constantly adding to and improving the site. Check back often!" background color looks slightly out of place...
    The search bar is slightly overlapped by the huge top bar...
    But other then that, you guys did a great job getting everything together!

Thanks

Got a screenshot of your search bar? Mine seems to be fine.

It appears to be working now. thanks though!

Ya. The site has seen tremendous changes. I used to moderate.. Oh say.. when the iphone2g first came out! haha. Enjoying this new site much more though. It's been a while, but I'll get my iphone mojo back.
    Loring Studios Graphic Design Company | Serving the world, one cool job at a time.
    Graphic Design | Vehicle Wraps | Website Design | Large Format Printing

Wow! How have you been? I was just speaking of you the other day. Good things of course

Not uh you said he was a ****** motha********* who are to much ******** cheeseburgers

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123