Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The Social Story.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Once upon a time the end. That was a waste of time? or was it? It quite was. Jimbo is a purple monkey dishwasher who also licks rusty telephone poles. His IQ was remarkably high considering he was brainless. But then again he wasn't 1.1.1 nor an ITouch, which is good. All was well till he plugged itune and updated his bricked iPhone

Once upon a time the end. That was a waste of time? or was it? It quite was. Jimbo is a purple monkey dishwasher who also licks rusty telephone poles. His IQ was remarkably high considering he was brainless. But then again he wasn't 1.1.1 nor an ITouch, which is good. All was well till he plugged itune and updated his bricked iPhone to version 1.1.2

iPhone? More like MyPhone Kitsune's Avatar
    Thanks

Once upon a time the end. That was a waste of time? or was it? It quite was. Jimbo is a purple monkey dishwasher who also licks rusty telephone poles. His IQ was remarkably high considering he was brainless. But then again he wasn't 1.1.1 nor an ITouch, which is good. All was well till he plugged itune and updated his bricked iPhone to version 1.1.2, which upset Jobs

Once upon a time the end. That was a waste of time? or was it? It quite was. Jimbo is a purple monkey dishwasher who also licks rusty telephone poles. His IQ was remarkably high considering he was brainless. But then again he wasn't 1.1.1 nor an ITouch, which is good. All was well till he plugged itune and updated his bricked iPhone to version 1.1.2, which upset Jobs because it wasn't

Thanks

Once upon a time the end. That was a waste of time? or was it? It quite was. Jimbo is a purple monkey dishwasher who also licks rusty telephone poles. His IQ was remarkably high considering he was brainless. But then again he wasn't 1.1.1 nor an ITouch, which is good. All was well till he plugged itune and updated his bricked iPhone to version 1.1.2, which upset Jobs because it wasn't functioning correctly with

Once upon a time the end. That was a waste of time? or was it? It quite was. Jimbo is a purple monkey dishwasher who also licks rusty telephone poles. His IQ was remarkably high considering he was brainless. But then again he wasn't 1.1.1 nor an ITouch, which is good. All was well till he plugged itune and updated his bricked iPhone to version 1.1.2, which upset Jobs because it wasn't functioning correctly with his indegestion problems or his...

Once upon a time the end. That was a waste of time? or was it? It quite was. Jimbo is a purple monkey dishwasher who also licks rusty telephone poles. His IQ was remarkably high considering he was brainless. But then again he wasn't 1.1.1 nor an ITouch, which is good. All was well till he plugged itune and updated his bricked iPhone to version 1.1.2, which upset Jobs because it wasn't functioning correctly with his indegestion problems or his thoughts on littering and, littering and, littering and, littering and
    Last edited by andrewe13; 2007-10-01 at 09:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by andrewe13 View Post
    Once upon a time the end. That was a waste of time? or was it? It quite was. Jimbo is a purple monkey dishwasher who also licks rusty telephone poles. His IQ was remarkably high considering he was brainless. But then again, T1Jr is remarkably high on drugs and
    dude, u messed up the flow!! haha

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    dude, u messed up the flow!! haha
    i know i didnt see htere was a second page hahahah so i redid it???? lollllll SEE I REALLY AAAAM so fucked up hahaha

Once upon a time the end. That was a waste of time? or was it? It quite was. Jimbo is a purple monkey dishwasher who also licks rusty telephone poles. His IQ was remarkably high considering he was brainless. But then again he wasn't 1.1.1 nor an ITouch, which is good. All was well till he plugged itune and updated his bricked iPhone to version 1.1.2, which upset Jobs because it wasn't functioning correctly with his indegestion problems or his thoughts on littering old dead cats

Thanks

Once upon a time the end. That was a waste of time? or was it? It quite was. Jimbo is a purple monkey dishwasher who also licks rusty telephone poles. His IQ was remarkably high considering he was brainless. But then again he wasn't 1.1.1 nor an ITouch, which is good. All was well till he plugged itune and updated his bricked iPhone to version 1.1.2, which upset Jobs because it wasn't functioning correctly with his indegestion problems or his thoughts on littering old dead cats in heat. Suddenly,

Once upon a time the end. That was a waste of time? or was it? It quite was. Jimbo is a purple monkey dishwasher who also licks rusty telephone poles. His IQ was remarkably high considering he was brainless. But then again he wasn't 1.1.1 nor an ITouch, which is good. All was well till he plugged itune and updated his bricked iPhone to version 1.1.2, which upset Jobs because it wasn't functioning correctly with his indegestion problems or his thoughts on littering old dead cats in heat. Suddenly, a pineapple appears

Once upon a time the end. That was a waste of time? or was it? It quite was. Jimbo is a purple monkey dishwasher who also licks rusty telephone poles. His IQ was remarkably high considering he was brainless. But then again he wasn't 1.1.1 nor an ITouch, which is good. All was well till he plugged itune and updated his bricked iPhone to version 1.1.2, which upset Jobs because it wasn't functioning correctly with his indegestion problems or his thoughts on littering old dead cats in heat. Suddenly, a pineapple appears out of nowhere ..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12