Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How do you add the downloads ???

Default How do you add the downloads ???
    I just reversed my firmware and added apptap. and now i see all of these cool downloads on this site and I was wondering how do you put them on the iphone after they are downloaded to my computer.?

Just select the one you want to install. It will go to the info screen, select the install button, it will be at the top right of the screen. That's it, it's pretty simple to figure out actually!

Quote Originally Posted by dameon02 View Post
    I just reversed my firmware and added apptap. and now i see all of these cool downloads on this site and I was wondering how do you put them on the iphone after they are downloaded to my computer.?
    if you mean from the app what the guy said but if you mean ur computer you have to unlock ur phone and run swiffty.bat which is in the gauds section is called iphone modding 102 and then you have to create another folder in win scp in the applications folder and then add al files to that folder you just made and the do control+a on windows and then right click propertys and change the octal to 0775

be sure to click the thanks button
    iphone? uphone?