Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iTunes 7.4.3

Default iTunes 7.4.3
    Sorry if this thread is in the wrong spot system would not let me post to news.

iTunes 7.4.3

Today when I fired up my pc I was greated with a message about iTunes 7.4.3. I thought this was strange as I had the latest version 7.4.2. On a check of Apple site it still says 7.4.2 but then I found this new page.

iTunes 7.4.3 for Windows

About iTunes 7.4.3 for Windows
    With iTunes 7.4, sync your favorite music and more with the new iPod nano (third generation), iPod classic, and iPod touch, plus create custom ringtones exclusively for iPhone with many of your favorite songs purchased from the iTunes Store. You can now also play purchased videos with closed captioning (when available), easily rate your favorite albums from one to five stars, and watch videos at a larger size inside the iTunes window.

What’s New in this Version
    iTunes 7.4.3 addresses issues with the initial setup of the iPod touch on some international versions of Windows.

For folks with unlocked iPhone DO NOT UPDATE iTunes as you might find you will get the new firmware also.

Here is the linking page: http://www.apple.com/support/downloa...orwindows.html
    Last edited by w9cae; 2007-09-29 at 03:33 AM. Reason: Web page link

Its mearly support for Ipod Touch,

Basically all its going to do is add that photo on the sidebar and on your sync home screen of the ipod touch (when you plug it in).

The update is 150mb, apple wont secretly put it in your itunes files.

Plus you can always click 'CANCEL' when the 1.1.1 firmware box comes up.

You people have to click "NEXT>" don't you!?

Should be safe to update too, just dont plan on jailbreaking your 1.0.2 FW with this itunes until its confirmed.
    myRepoSpace.com - Easily create your own Cydia Repo.