Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: look whos copying apple now

Thanks

Default look whos copying apple now
    you know you got a good design when crap like this is trying to copy http://www.switched.com/2007/09/21/i...iphone-killer/ man they will never have osx hahaha....and if this is old news dont hate...

did you even read that article....?
    people are post-happy on this site
    Really?

whoa. imagine holding that up to your ear haha

Thanks

look its in chit chat forum ..i said dont hate ...the point of the post was the looks of it ...didnt you read my post headline entitled look whos copying apple now .well that was my point ..the copying of design ..the chrome trim the candybar design etc...and ofcourse i read it did you click the picture and read that ...and being post happy ? this is the point of this web site...this is a forum community .and i posted in the right place so dont reply if its not on subject

Quote Originally Posted by jujubeanser View Post
    whoa. imagine holding that up to your ear haha
    yeah..thats what i said ...they went widescreen for sure,,,hope it has bluetooth
    Last edited by jedinight; 2007-09-28 at 07:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

This was on Digg like a week ago, if not more. The original article, not the headline, talked about a new chip that could eventually go into the iPhone as well as as many other phones. Also, if they were to make this phone, which in the presentation he held a non-working demo, it wouldn't be available till like 2009. Oh well, no iPhone killer in the future.

The only one that could possibly get as much attention as the iPhone would be the mythic gPhone from google. We'll have to wait and see what the brains over at google come up with

I see the iphone holding the title for a good year and a half until a newer iphone comes out. EVen when it gets beat (and i bet only by a little) What else needs to be added except everything faster you know what i mean.

Livin the iPhone Life aziatiklover's Avatar
    Thanks

haha copycat
     Think Different