Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: considering selling my 3gs to get a galaxy s

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by puma.leaf View Post
    Lol welcome back? I had an HTC HD2, it was a Windows phone but could flash Android on it. Thought it was really cool that Android could run on that device. Took me one week before I got tired of it. Took my iPhone 3G back out and sold it. Then cancelled my T-Mobile service and switched to AT&T go get my iPhone 4

Totally worth the upgrade.
    Well I'll have to wait at least 6 months now. I probably won't get jack for this thing now.

Retired Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Lol that's alright. Gives you some time to give your Galaxy a chance to rub off on you. That or it gives you plenty of time to miss the iPhone so that when you get the new one, you'll be oh so very grateful lol.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by puma.leaf View Post
    Lol that's alright. Gives you some time to give your Galaxy a chance to rub off on you. That or it gives you plenty of time to miss the iPhone so that when you get the new one, you'll be oh so very grateful lol.
    You're tormenting me even more with your words lol. What exactly didn't you like about the iPhone before you switched to HD2?

Retired Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Before I ever got to know the iPhone, I had a new phone every 3-5 months. Everytime a new cool phone came out, I had it. Then I got the iPhone, and I loved it. Had it for a year and a half. Then I saw like a bunch of awesome phones and I was on T-Mobile at the time, the HD2 was the new cool phone. Lol, so I got it and was so happy to be able to use 3G speeds b/c my iPhone couldn't run on 3G speeds with T-Mobile. I was also tired of the same old thing. Just tired of looking at the iPhone screen, the icons, the keyboard, thought there wasn't many apps I was interested in anymore. Next thing you know, I get the HD2 and find out it was really boring after a week. The apps sucked and there were hardly any apps. Android lagged and wasnt as smooth as the iPhone, there's too much to say. Basically, I really missed my iPhone and I didn't appreciate it as much as I do now. Like I said, you don't know what you'll miss until you miss it.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 915 Posts

I am/was the same way. The ATT guys know me by name when I walk in and just ask what one today. I always come back to the iPhone though just because I like iOS.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

Don't get th galaxy s phone. My mom has the vibrant and the battery life lasts on it for less than a day. Even when it is in sleep mode. The 3GS has a way better battery life.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12