Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: American Candy (online)

Default American Candy (online)
    This may sound strange but I am asking for recommendations on the best tasting candy from America. I have a parcel coming from the United States and I thought I might put some candy unique to North America in it.

In saying that, what is the cheapest site online to buy candy from that ships within the US?

I know they only have baby ruthie's there, and you can never go wrong with 3 muskateers.
    Also i don't know if they have em in the US, but now they have a Reese's chocalate bar, and its awesome!
    P.s. Something i find weird: In the U.S., they don't have Smarties, but what we (canadians) know as rockets are called smarties there
    Name? whereswaldo
    iDevice + Firmware? 32GB Black iPhone 4 iOS 5.0
    Computer + OS? Dell Inspiron 15R 2nd Gen i5, 2.3 Ghz, 750GB HDD, 8GB RAM Windows 7 HP
    Location? Toronto
    Found yet? No

100 grand bars. period.

Name? whereswaldo
    iDevice + Firmware? 32GB Black iPhone 4 iOS 5.0
    Computer + OS? Dell Inspiron 15R 2nd Gen i5, 2.3 Ghz, 750GB HDD, 8GB RAM Windows 7 HP
    Location? Toronto
    Found yet? No

twix/3 musketeers, coming from an american, those are the best candy on the planet!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 915 Posts

Payday and snickers. Mmmmm
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

A straight up regular Hershy's chocolate bar. Then one with almonds in it. My favorite.

Snickers
    Crunch bar
    Kit Kat
    Twix
    Too many to list

Quote Originally Posted by whereswaldo View Post
    I know they only have baby ruthie's there, and you can never go wrong with 3 muskateers.
    Also i don't know if they have em in the US, but now they have a Reese's chocalate bar, and its awesome!
    P.s. Something i find weird: In the U.S., they don't have Smarties, but what we (canadians) know as rockets are called smarties there
    We have Smarties. There are stores here (in my state at least) called World Market. It's a big store with many samplings of other countries products. Candy is one of them. Tons of unique and different candies.

Jolly rancher suckers - cherry. Nuff said
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!

Quote Originally Posted by Imahottguy View Post
    Jolly rancher suckers - cherry. Nuff said
    This.

Idk why u want American candy anyways, most people here go looking for UK candies lol..and isn't kit Kat originated in the UK? Or do they just have a different version? My dad has a store with UK imported candies and everyone comes and says they taste better than the American versions..even though they're double the price lol

Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 915 Posts

Food is different all over. Even here in America you will not find the same tasting food in many areas. I come from Okla but live in Minn. I miss the taste of some of the places from Okla.

Love road trips or vacations to places just to taste the food from all over, even just food from all over America.

Guy from Diners and Dives has to have the best job.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cer0 View Post
    Food is different all over. Even here in America you will not find the same tasting food in many areas. I come from Okla but live in Minn. I miss the taste of some of the places from Okla.
    I miss the deliciousness of Thai Food when I always go to my favorite restaurant in Oklahoma. Reasonably priced there, but overpriced here in MN.
    Asking for help is different from being stupid. Fanboys can rot in @#$%!

Quote Originally Posted by Waleed786 View Post
    Idk why u want American candy anyways, most people here go looking for UK candies lol..and isn't kit Kat originated in the UK? Or do they just have a different version? My dad has a store with UK imported candies and everyone comes and says they taste better than the American versions..even though they're double the price lol
    I have to admit, I've had some of the "finest" European candies and I still prefer a Hershey's bar over them all. It tastes like no other.

Even consumer reports surveys have Hersheys marked high. I also think chocolates like Godiva and Rocky Mountain Chocolate Co, are nothing to brag about. Not to mention they are beyond overpriced.

My opinions though.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SepticTank View Post
    and Rocky Mountain Chocolate Co,
    That place has amazing varieties of caramel apples. Expensive but a delicious delicacy indeed.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

we are americans. 30% of the country is obese. WE KNOW OUR CANDY.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ikesmasher View Post
    we are americans. 30% of the country is obese. WE KNOW OUR CANDY.
    I thought it was bigger.

Candy Mountain, Charlie!
    Asking for help is different from being stupid. Fanboys can rot in @#$%!

i think it is, but i didnt want to overexagerate it
    i <3 candy mountain