Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: PS3 Jailbreak

Default PS3 Jailbreak
    Has anyone actually got this to work? Ive seen the youtube videos but they dont really give to much away. Be interesting to know if it really works. What about playing the games from your ps3 hdd, is that possible? Thanks guys

GOOD NEWS!!! My friend told me that he got an email from *link removed, offering a PS3 Break that can work on Sony firmware 3.42 and better price. Wanna order right now.

I got the email from Gadget Asia today. They have begun to dispatch the original PS Jailbreak. Cheers!!!!!!!! Original is better, right?

Dear Customer,

The psjailbreak has arrived! First, we would like to apologize for the delay. We would like to thank for your understanding that it was the distributor who keep delay us.

We are sending this email to make sure you will receive it as soon as possible, please read the following carefully.

1. For all customers who tell us you are willing to wait for this device, or not yet reply our previous email, you are the first batch of customer who will receive your order. Once you receive your tracking number, please wait 1-2 days until it works as the courier needs time to update. Please try NOT to send us email as our email has been overloaded.

2. For customers chosen refund but now change your mind, please DO reply this email and quote your order ID, we will also arrange shipment immediately.

3. For those customers who stays with a refund decision, please DO reply this email and quote your order ID for a refund. We will do that but please allow sometime.

Yes it works I did it.

don't we already have an active Chit-Chat thread about this?
    Name? whereswaldo
    iDevice + Firmware? 32GB Black iPhone 4 iOS 5.0
    Computer + OS? Dell Inspiron 15R 2nd Gen i5, 2.3 Ghz, 750GB HDD, 8GB RAM Windows 7 HP
    Location? Toronto
    Found yet? No

I received the original PS Jailbreak ordered from Home - Gadget Asia. It works very well with my PS3, whose firmware stays as 3.41. I have backed up several favorite games to the HDD. We also received emails from them saying the producers had been working to upgrade the mod chip. It seems to be compatible with 3.42 and 3.5, but I'm worried to try it, so I keep the firmware as 3.41". Hope it will be upgraded soon.

Default ps3 games
    Well put, and that's what we want

Thanks

is the ps3 jailbreak still working, I havent used my ps 3 in ages and i was wondering if it works with latest firmware

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

Anyone use the iPhone port

I heard using the iPhone/psp/iPod to jailbreak the ps3 is very unstable and not recommended..plus u need iboot..I never use my ps3 so it's still on 2.5 so I'm ready to jailbreak =D

Thanks

I wanted to try it but haven't had the time to mess with it

Thanks

i just read abot x3max jailbreak which seems to be the way to go

Thanks

hmm does it still require an old firmware? I updated mine a few weeks ago

Thanks

not sure on what firmware it will work but i think i am going to give it a try

Thanks

me too

Thanks

although i cannot find a guide on how to back up my games, i could get them from the net but i have a slow broadband