Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Like XBOX live? Well there about to PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE!!

Quote Originally Posted by ikesmasher View Post
    dude, xboxs are worthless without gold.
    It depends, I don't really play online cause I can just have my friend come over, and that's the only big thing you get in gold but not silver

Sent from my iPod touch using ModMyi
    Name? whereswaldo
    iDevice + Firmware? 32GB Black iPhone 4 iOS 5.0
    Computer + OS? Dell Inspiron 15R 2nd Gen i5, 2.3 Ghz, 750GB HDD, 8GB RAM Windows 7 HP
    Location? Toronto
    Found yet? No

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Noodle Boy View Post
    These days? How old are you to have miss the wonderful SNES era when cartridges such as Mario Brothers 3 were $80 new?

Games are cheap as hell and $60 a year for the content and features gold provide is literally still a steal. For everything gold let's me do, I'd gladly pay more.

Oh and whoever posted his paypal account asking for $10, I wanted to let you know that I did NOT send you $10. Instead I went ahead and donated $20 to Doctors Without Borders because I rather have the money I throw away go to a good cause.

Seriously, even my brother who only works in the summer full time then semi part time while studying the rest of the year spends more money than me in games.

Keep a good track of your finances (mint.com is awesome for this, checkbook app if you're younger and don't have your own banking sorted out yet) and you'll be surprised how easy it is to save money and afford whatever you want, especially things likes Gold which you pay once a YEAR. I mean, if you save ONE SINGLE QUARTER a day, you'll have enough for gold and around 3000MSP. WIth just one quarter.
    Thank you! I definitely remember how expensive those cartridges used to be. I also remember Sega and the N64, talk about pricey. They still kind of are just because they're rare.

Whoever posted about xbox being worthless without gold, you're wrong. You can still play all the games that are available at your leisure! You just can't play online with your buddies. A one time payment of $60 to continuously play any game you own online for a whole year is a steal. Unlike the $75 ticket you buy at a theme park to play for one day. Quit crying and learn to manage your money better or better yet get a real job...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 915 Posts

Yea 60$ isn't bad. Worth it if you are a heavy online gamer.

I don't play my xbox much but my ps3 I do so I found PSN+ worth the price for the extra items; which has paid for itself so far because I or my gf has liked each of the free PSN games that they have givin.

I had gold when I used to play on my xbox all the time.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

As long as there is Call of Duty I will continue to give them my money. I don't agree with the price increase but you have to understand that they are adding new features and this is just going to help them give us these new features without charging us more.

Hulu is coming soon so you should be happy!
    Android user suffering from iPhone withdraw.

Yea that's true. Even though ps3 is free and has a little more features.. Xbox has all the games and that's the point of the game console

Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 915 Posts

Each has a great library and each has great exclusives. That is why I own both just for those occasions.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12