Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: BigBoss SUCKS

Exclamation BigBoss SUCKS
    So I was trying to upload my theme to bigboss they said ok and they submited it its been a few days now and still nothing on cydia, i email theme asking when will my package be up on cydia? They dont respond I come here bam they accept it. Ty ModMyi

Thanks

Your welcome, however dont bash Bigboss to much....we get overloaded here also and it sometimes takes us a few days or better to post packages. Bigboss has a big repo with alot of traffic.

(It takes anywhere from 20-30 mins to package an app or theme for cydia)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

If you're gonna hate on him then don't use categories, or SB Settings, or flashlight, or bosspaper, or libhide, or Docs.. or anything else he's written that I forgot

Sometimes people are just swamped haha. Give it some time. Bigboss's stuff has always been a staple to the jailbreak community. I remember the days when the first thing anyone would download after jailbreaking was BossPrefs...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to GregTheWang For This Useful Post:

Poseidon79 (2010-04-27)

Thanks

What is the point of bashing BigBoss? BigBoss makes apps we need the most and is an awesome developer. If you don't like him, then:
    -DO NOT use any apps created by him like Poseidon79 said!
    -DO NOT even post a useless post saying that he sucks!

Plus, they have to check themes before uploading to make sure if it doesn't violate the rules.
    Asking for help is different from being stupid. Fanboys can rot in @#$%!

Haha guys relax he's not bashing Bigboss... he was just stating a complaint he had about some bad service, which is true... good service would be at least notifying him about delays and the reasons for them.

I've noticed that most repo's are like that though. The Lil Jon sounds theme I put together would have had more downloads if Planet iPhones had properly packaged my theme. After several emails and them not doing what they said they would, I asked to pull the theme. Even then they never did. I tried to submit my themes to PwnCenter, they suck; great concept, horrid excecution. I tried MMi, and they were concerned over copyright. So I said screw it. lol.
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!

Quote Originally Posted by GregTheWang View Post
    Haha guys relax he's not bashing Bigboss... he was just stating a complaint he had about some bad service, which is true... good service would be at least notifying him about delays and the reasons for them.
    I kinda agree...but theres a difference in expressing a concern/complaint and starting a thread to say somebody SUCKS. That to me is just bashing...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to cpjr For This Useful Post:

Kyle Matthews (2010-04-29)