Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Toronto, Canada

Question Toronto, Canada
    To anybody out there that can help pls! .

Im from Toronto Canada and I have had my iphone for 3 weeks its unlocked but i dont know if its software unlocked or software and hardware unlocked, my carrier is rogers.com. i installed itunes 7.4 and took a chance by plugging my iphone happy to say it still kicking.

The software that is available is that compatible with itunes 7.4 or should i downgrade back to 7.3 to use the softeware and with having a canadian carrier does that affect the software available to modify my iphone.

please someone get back to me i would really appreciate it.

or let me know what software is good for me to use in fact where do i begin im new at this and want to learn everything there is to know.

I got my iphone a few days ago and I have the most current itunes 7.4.2 I was able to unlock my iphone with no problems, thanks to modmyi.com

I'm in Toronto as well on Rogers. I'm using the current version of iTunes with no issues. The only thing you should keep an eye out for is the new firmware update once it is released. Don't install it until you get confirmation that it does not re-lock the phone.