Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: looking for id nikez87

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default looking for id nikez87
    hello friend !!
    i make a payment for the iphone 3g 16gb for $375 through paypal on 5th october 2009.
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-b-s-...e-3g-16gb.html
    id nikez87
    he promises it will be arrived a week after , but ijust got back from my postal office and there is no sign of my item and i had e mail the seller asking for it the seller doesn't reply at all.
    please help me .

Honestly, i'd say give it more time. On the 19th (that will be two weeks after sale), if there have been no responses from the seller, initiate a claim on paypal. This will let the seller know that you are serious. In the logged chat, ask that a tracking number be provided, and confirmation of the address it was shipped to. **The claim doesn't guarantee a refund** After another week, if no response, then call paypal and see about a courtesy reversal. I know that you just want your phone, but you really have to give the seller about a month before taking any serious action. And even then keep trying to communicate with the seller. The claim on paypal will catch their attention pretty quick.
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    yes i will open a dispute on my paypall since nikez87 not show up on this forum. if any one bought the iphone from this nikez87 please post in here .

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

My friend bought the same phone, same post and sent payment on Oct 8th!!! Can a mod try to get ahold of him please?
    Nothing beats the iPhone.

We can try....although I doubt he will respond. Keep us posted on whether anyone receives the item. Fraudelent selling = banned.

Thanks

Twice....he should have a enough to buy a 3GS with out a contract.

I'm going to jump in here.

I was the buyer that itsmejdn mentioned, he informed me someone was selling a white 16gb iPhone—which is exactly what I needed. I e-mail the nikez87 (aka. Sean Tucker) and he informs me that he would ship via USPS Priority Mail on October 9th.
    USPS Priority mentions 2-3 business days until product arrives. It obviously has been 2 weeks now and it has yet to arrive and seems he 'sold' the same phone already.

The guy is a scam. And I would love to see his response. I filed a claim with paypal to hopefully get my money back, and will be talking to my bank.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    wtf !! my packages had arrived and this 100% scam what in envelope are a cd .
    i have a full addres since this scam order anelectronic ship
    sean tucker/nickey tucker
    401(E) street
    cocoa, FL32922
    US
    ebay account just_nikez(26)
    paypal account just_nikez@gmail.com
    facebook account : Nickey Tucker - Orlando, FL | Facebook (not so sure)
    my lost about $375 and i filed a claim on paypal.
    if anyone could help me find this scam ......

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to damnice03 For This Useful Post:

cujojp (2009-10-21), itsmejdn (2009-10-21)

Oh wow, I will wait and see what I get. But I can assume I will get the same item from the member.

Thanks a lot for the heads up damnice03.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to cujojp For This Useful Post:

itsmejdn (2009-10-21)

I have purchased the same phone last week, I was in contact with him for a day or so but then he no longer responds to my emails.. It's been since October 10 and I have not heard or received anything... I have no idea what to do. I opened a PayPal dispute

13. The Following User Says Thank You to fullmz For This Useful Post:

cujojp (2009-10-21)

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Be careful when buying online. At least you used PayPal. Good luck with them because they are idiots. I sold a brand new Nintendo Wii to some people in another state and they filed a claim 2 weeks after they received it saying that it came scratched and with the stand lodged in the disc tray. I was so pissed because it was brand new and I'm an honest dude. I requested them to send it back to me and when I received it it had Super Smash Brothers disc lodged in the game because the idiot son must have put it in upside down. I even purchased an extended warranty from Best Buy and was going to transfer it to their name once I found out they were content with their purchase. It took an arm and a leg to get to to send it back to me. PayPal always sides with the buyer which in your case is a good thing. I stay away from that kind of stuff though; only exception is Ebay power sellers.
    Android user suffering from iPhone withdraw.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    is there any modmyi member live near this scam ?
    i'am from indonesia so will be great if anyone could help me track this scam. if anyone need more information just mail me .
    ahariady@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by damnice03 View Post
    is there any modmyi member live near this scam ?
    i'am from indonesia so will be great if anyone could help me track this scam. if anyone need more information just mail me .
    ahariady@gmail.com
    I had planned a trip to Florida in December but decided to stay in MN. I might need to re-book the flight.

ha, ill chip in for some of that plane ticket to pay this person a visit!
    Last edited by fullmz; 2009-10-21 at 10:12 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,175 Times in 724 Posts

Always pay with credit card when using paypal. You can file with your credit card company and get your money back whether paypal likes it or not. By the way that serial number that is showing is linked to the phone he has in his possession so turn it into the police and they'll go get him.

He lives in a duplex.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -dsc05143.jpg   -screen-shot-2009-10-21-7.09.11-pm.png  
    Last edited by one1; 2009-10-22 at 01:10 AM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to one1 For This Useful Post:

damnice03 (2009-10-22)

yeah, i saw that. Im going to call my credit card company and most likely the police.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

Sorry to hear about this. Apparently this guy sold the phone 4 times

What's Jailbreak? thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,002 Times in 564 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by one1 View Post
    Always pay with credit card when using paypal. You can file with your credit card company and get your money back whether paypal likes it or not. By the way that serial number that is showing is linked to the phone he has in his possession so turn it into the police and they'll go get him.

He lives in a duplex.
    one1 this is great advice! I had to dispute something through paypal one time and they were like working with a bunch of idots so then I contacted my credit card company and they got my money back right away.... and of course paypal didn't like it but at least my credit card company made it right where paypal would have let me get ripped off. I always use a credit card to pay through paypal... that is a must to protect yourself from paypal... LOL

By the way sorry to hear about all of the scams
    Last edited by thetoothfairy; 2009-10-22 at 04:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Sorry about your loss, I hope your money gets reclaimed.
    He's been banned. If you see him crop up again under a similar username, do tell us.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Sad sad. Can't tell you how much this so sux. Agree also that credit card transaction is the safest.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast