Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: buying itunes libraries....

Default buying itunes libraries....
    hi,
    this is a bit odd but i need to expand my itunes and therefore i'm willing to buy them!
    i don't mind where its from but the more the merrier lol
    if you want to sell email george[at]funkyche.com
    thanks

ps, i have no clue on price so i'll talk about that with those who are interested

LOL.. how would that even work? Most of the old stuff bought from iTunes is locked to that account (with the account information locked into the song) and you can't really resell that stuff. You can authorize 5 libraries to play it but you would be better off just going on a buying spree. Maybe you can ask someone for a playlist of their library.

Lovely

Not

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Buy a nice sized external HD and ask friends or people at work to swap music with you! I've found this to be an effective means if aquiring copious amounts of digital media.

@ GirLLLLLLLLLLLL true, but not everyone has a library full of music bought from iTunes. I have over 58,000 songs in my library and not one of them was bought from the iTunes store

@ Grassmasta .... +1

@ bubsyboy what your requesting is warez

^+ umm 3

Yeah even though nobody pwns Broom in music count....I have about 15,000 songs and less than 2% are from itunes.

That is illegal to resale it i believe if you are going illegal you might as well not pay for it at all lol jk just dont do it. Or go somewhere else to get it....

^^^ right
    Just borrow some of your friends CD books like I did.

Right.. the way I read the OP was as if he/she wanted to buy iTunes-purchased music. oops

Lovely

Not

maybe the way I read it was how much would I charge for my library..... nothing, he can't have it

Thanks
    Thanked 1,175 Times in 724 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grassmasta View Post
    Buy a nice sized external HD and ask friends or people at work to swap music with you! I've found this to be an effective means if aquiring copious amounts of digital media.
    I have a 60gb video pod that I have sent to my buddy in chicago a few times, he's returned it the next week . What's happened in the middle, ..................only the night knows.

On a side note my current library is 220gb saved onto DVD's. (it's a REALLY big spool)

lol good one... you need my address

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

I think the StealthBravo-Broomhead-One1 collection on simplify is quite nice

I always forget about simplify....havent logged in..in forever.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

You are missing out on 700 gb of music

Thanks
    Thanked 1,175 Times in 724 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    I think the StealthBravo-Broomhead-One1 collection on simplify is quite nice
    yeah you don't get to keep it, but it sure does work out well. Especially if you are running the simplify iphone app. Then it doesn't matter where the main library is as long as you're streaming.

torrent? No one mentions torrent? You can get discographies (Of Indie Artists, I Swear!!) easily, and freely at that. My music collection can't even compare to those in this thread, but I've got about 80% at 320Kbps, none at 128... I am slowly building my collection, but have done so almost entirely through torrent. Not to mention, you can discover new artists and songs through the collections and compilations posted.
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!