Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Looking to buy a HDTV as a gift for..

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Default Looking to buy a HDTV as a gift for..
    a friend of mines. I want to spend around $400 - $700 for a 1080p equipped with 2 HDMI ports preferably. I went to Costco yesterday and ran across a brand I never heard of in my life. The brand was VIZIO.

I'd prefer to buy a 42'' but if I could get a solid one that's 32'' I'd be fine with that as well. Either way my buddy will be happy. This is a house warming gift since he just moved into a new apartment.

I'd appreciate it if you guys could give me some constructive feedback as well as links to different manufacturers and pros/cons. Thanks.

BTW would you guys also recommend purchasing the extended warranties with this purchase. I want to buy this for him within the next month since his birthday will fall in the same range. Thanks.
    Last edited by gQstatus05; 2009-07-20 at 12:16 AM.
    Android user suffering from iPhone withdraw.

You've never heard of Vizio...? Wow where have you been? Vizio is a superb and quality brand. I've had one for years and it's awesome.

Thanks

I had a coworker that was looking at a Vizio because they were on sale for dirt cheap at WalMart. We did some research online and found out they were pretty good bang for the buck.

Vizio VX32L user ratings and Flat-panel TV user reviews and reviews - CNET Reviews

Vizio TV Reviews - Vizio Reviews | HDTV Reviews & Ratings