Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhoners ....... we have a good life.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,175 Times in 724 Posts

Default iPhoners ....... we have a good life.
    We sit here with the largest cutting edge app and game support of any smart phone on the market. We interact with some of the coolest computers on the planet natively, and we also work with windows. We look and feel like a king using a new toy every day as something new comes out to spice up the app from yesterday.

I saw a man today, worn and tattered. His shoes worn through the soles, his clothes wearing the knees and elbows out. He looked thin and undernurished, like he hadn't eaten in about a month...........He was holding a Palm Pre. Poor S.O.B. probably never saw it coming.

Down the road there were businessmen with Black Berries staring blankly at their cell phones while repeating their question to customer support over and over "When do we get Monkey Ball?".

I walked a little further to the T-mobile store and there were people in there happy as can be. Holding iPhones! Laughing and smiling .... dancing around. About 10 minutes after I'd been there the 3.0 update came out and they all hung their head and cried. I decided I'd been there long enough.

The point is that we have it good and we know it so the next time you walk past someone that decided on a Palm Pre, give him a dollar to help him out. If a Black Berry user is nearby, hand him a slinky to take his mind off the fact he can't log into the app store and download apps. We have to help these others out in their misfortune to make it a better world.
    Last edited by one1; 2009-07-15 at 06:01 AM.

Thanks

^^^That's funny......LMMFAO

iPhone? More like MyPhone djdraco's Avatar
    Thanks

Ha ha. Sounds like the synopsis for a movie. Now you just need Billy Big Balls to do the VoiceOver.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    lmao @ a slinky hahaha

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Hilarious one1, kinda puts things in a weird but real perspective.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

I'm trying to figure out what I did with all the free time I must have had before I became obsessed with iPhone modding! I spend several hours a day hanging out here... at least an hour a day on Cydia looking around... a little bit more time on the Dev Blog, Big Boss, Stealthbravo blog, ect. It's amazing I still have a job!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,175 Times in 724 Posts

LOL @ amazing you still have a job.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -appstorecomp.jpg  
    Last edited by one1; 2009-07-15 at 10:14 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

^roflmao

Thanks

I don't get it.

I don't get it either... is slinky some blackberry mod thing or something? o.o

we do have it good, don't we? Haha, great post!
     White iPhone 3Gs - 32Gb 

Thanks

A slinky is a toy I had as kid, it kinda walks down stairs, very basic but more fun than a bb.

U know those adverts when some person walking down the street and flick to different scenarios? This should be made as one

Even though I've only been an iPhone user for about two weeks I have to say, I now see what all the hype was about over the iPhone.

I used to be a gadget fiend always looking for the next big thing, but was always dissapointed with the newest release. Then the iPhone came along and I can honestly say that with all the apps and even with 3.0 update I have found the ultimate gadget and am happy to say I need no other gadget (something my wife is very pleased about) so yes we as iPhone users have it extremely good

As I've been saying.. the app store is good for less than a thousand of the apps in it. Cydia has a few niceties as well but the Phone + iPod (great sound quality) + Internet device is why I bought it.

What's Jailbreak? thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,002 Times in 564 Posts

I love my iPhones but would love a few apps on the other side... LOL but grateful!