Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: cheap webhosting???

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Default cheap webhosting???
    anyone know of any cheap webhosts with a decent amount of space... I don't need anything rediculous, just a few GBs.

oh and I really prefer if there is an annual payment option, especially if you save money that way (12 months for the price of 10 or something)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I assume you also want reliable. I did alot of research recently and settled on hostmoster.com. You do get alot of disk space, and you can always host other websites with it (unlimited domains). If you prepay for 2 years it's $6 a month with no setup fees, and a lot of included goodies.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to vrsnake For This Useful Post:

unclear (2007-09-21)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vrsnake View Post
    I assume you also want reliable. I did alot of research recently and settled on hostmoster.com. You do get alot of disk space, and you can always host other websites with it (unlimited domains). If you prepay for 2 years it's $6 a month with no setup fees, and a lot of included goodies.
    Thanks... that unlimited domains is perfect cause I might go halfsies with my brother.

and hostmoster.com takes me to hostmonster.com.. is that what you're talking about right?

www.startlogic.com have used them for 2 years, its cheap and lots of space and free domain name and registration