Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Kids on Xbox Live

Thanks

Default Kids on Xbox Live
    Has anyone here played with some trash talking like 10 year old on xbox live?
    I just did, the kid starts swearing like crazy cause i killed him and im like "Uhh...are you like 5?" hes like "Im 10 (insert racist swears here)" And im like Yeah well Santa isn't real.
    the kid was saying some of the most vulgar talk i have ever heard, even on live thats bad.
    Anyone played with kids like this? Where are the parents...

yeah usually white boys want to get the confidence to call me a nigger and ****

Thanks

Wow thats weird, everyone ive played on Live are so polite and wellspoken.
    I do hope you filed an "Avoid Player" player review, that'll teach him.

lol..

NOBODY is nice on live.
    Proud MMi Retired Moderator.

they get mad at me and I don't even have xbox live

Thanks

anyway, talking about live. when are apple going to pwn microsofts xbox and xbox live?

Yeah I usually get everyone on my friends list to do a report on them it works well ive gotten a few people banned from xbox live just get 10 people to file a complaint for language and cheating and your good

Veto Veto Veto Veto

Thanks

im from the UK and the ameircans always say we have yellow teeth, can someone american please explain this as i have never had an explanation from an american on live for such an insult?!?!

I play live alot especially halo 3, and you find little kids like that all the time. Yea there annoying but what you should do to shut them up is just trash the little idiots back and give em a bad player review, and add them to your avoided players. Or you know you could always just leave the game your in with your tail between your legs and loose to a 10 year old... i prefer option 1

Quote Originally Posted by reeko View Post
    im from the UK and the ameircans always say we have yellow teeth, can someone american please explain this as i have never had an explanation from an american on live for such an insult?!?!
    idk brits just have bad teeth I have no idea
    but us americans have good teeth
    maybe it's the water
    I heard brits only brush teeth once a day

yeah i just mute them when they get annoying

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by African Horns View Post
    idk brits just have bad teeth I have no idea
    but us americans have good teeth
    maybe it's the water
    I heard brits only brush teeth once a day

ye thats pretty much the answer i get, just wanna know where that kind of information comes from? the same news source that said there were weapons of mass destruction in afghanistan??

i, along with a majority of other brits, brush my teeth in the morning and before i go to bed. right now.

just to clarify, cause when you try and explain this on Live, you just get "You've got yellow teeth" repeatedly shouted down the mic at you, senselessly.

ye thats pretty much the answer i get, just wanna know where that kind of information comes from? the same news source that said there were weapons of mass destruction in afghanistan??

i, along with a majority of other brits, brush my teeth in the morning and before i go to bed. right now.

just to clarify, cause when you try and explain this on Live, you just get "You've got yellow teeth" repeatedly shouted down the mic at you, senselessly.
    I learned that stereotype from austin powers

Quote Originally Posted by alectra82 View Post
    I learned that stereotype from austin powers
    loooooooooooool

yeah idk
    man I'm not british
    I guess we just hate brits because they're polite and ****

What game was you playing. Because my bro is eleven and he plays halo all day and he swears A LOT. but only online he wont say em anywhere else.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

They just talk crap because they know you can't do anything about it. I just say"

wait until (current host or any players name here) leave and i become host. I'll get your ip, then all i have to do is call you ISP and tell them you were trying to hack me and they'll give me your name to report to the police and I'll just look you up and the next thing you know i'll be at your front door.

They immediately leave just about every time!

formerly known as arturpokusin playful_cyanide's Avatar
    Thanks

"I am the police...."
    Don't forget to hit
    Get your custom MMi Signature's here!

Join the MMi \/\/AVE experience

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka cash7c3
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,254 Times in 649 Posts

austin powers taught me everything I know.

all i know is brits have bad teeth.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast