Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Are Women Born This Way? You Judge! LOL

What's Jailbreak? thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,002 Times in 564 Posts

Default Are Women Born This Way? You Judge! LOL
    I think that this little girl is a very smart social little one! If only she had the words..... Notice how she uses her hands and the eye contact.... I think she is telling her father that she wants an iPhone and some Apple products and she isn't going to stop until she gets some!

<iframe src="http://www.snotr.com/embed/2630" width="400" height="330" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Thanks
    Thanked 12,544 Times in 7,599 Posts

How cute,
    but just a preview of what's to come...........wait a few years, yeeesh!

You know what would make that kid more annoying? Squeaky Shoes. : shudder:

Thanks

Can you imagine seeing this little girl in real life? I would die laughing at her! She seems so serious! LOL

Thanks

In response to the question posed by the thread title, no. I have always had difficulty communicating face to face but am usually much more erudite when writing. Ive never perfected the ability to wrap people around my finger. Wish I could in the worst way sometimes Guess that comes from living with a bunch of logical thinker types. I have better luck when presenting facts in a very unemotional way and show others how something i want will benefit them. If I get emotional I have lost. I also find looking people in the eye often to be a bit uncomfortable I feel they are staring into my soul.

OK now that you all think im totally psycho, Im actually a very agreeable, adaptable and helpful person. Just never seems to be recognized because I don't go through the phony motions.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bhz1 For This Useful Post:

Bo Troxell (2009-06-02)

Thanks

Well... I hate to admit.... I am a hyper type person and rattle at the mouth like this little one... LOL last month on my cell I talked 4200 minutes! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by bhz1 View Post
    In response to the question posed by the thread title, no. I have always had difficulty communicating face to face but am usually much more erudite when writing. Ive never perfected the ability to wrap people around my finger. Wish I could in the worst way sometimes Guess that comes from living with a bunch of logical thinker types. I have better luck when presenting facts in a very unemotional way and show others how something i want will benefit them. If I get emotional I have lost. I also find looking people in the eye often to be a bit uncomfortable I feel they are staring into my soul.

OK now that you all think im totally psycho, Im actually a very agreeable, adaptable and helpful person. Just never seems to be recognized because I don't go through the phony motions.
    Well.... how did you get children if you were not face to face? And no we don't think your psycho....
    Last edited by thetoothfairy; 2009-06-02 at 09:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanked 12,544 Times in 7,599 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bhz1 View Post
    Im actually a very agreeable, adaptable and helpful person. Just never seems to be recognized because I don't go through the phony motions.
    I applaud you, taking a good look in the mirror can be scary to some, being secure with your inner self and who you are is something most people refuse to look at.
    tell it like it is girl......O.o

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    I applaud you, taking a good look in the mirror can be scary to some, being secure with your inner self and who you are is something most people refuse to look at.
    tell it like it is girl......O.o
    I find it difficult to understand why someone would NOT want to understand themselves. I guess becasue I am the type that needs to know all the "whys" of things and am very sensitive I discovered that by understanding the cause of my actions or feelings or those of others keeps me from misconstruing them. Also when people do not treat you in ways commensurate to how you "think" you are treating them- its usually because you are doing something wrong. In my case- I have very quick reactions and didnt realize I continually interrupt people thinking they are done speaking but are merely catching their breath. I am a very divergent thinker and find relevance where most people do not. Its a great skill for problem solving but it tends to annoy people who are thinking " what the heck does that have to do with the topic?" Also as a problem solver I tend to want to help people fix their problems rather than listen to them talk about them. i personally cannot stand unsolved problems and have an ability to see soloutions. So my form of caring (helping to solve) is not what most people need (helping by listening and sympathizing). Once I listen and sympathize i move right to the solution. People hate that, yet that is what I would like for others to do if i talk about a problem. So the Golden Rule doesn't always work for me. Ive had to look deep inside and treat others how THEY want to be treated as opposed to how I want to be treated. I am much happier as a result.

Well... I hate to admit.... I am a hyper type person and rattle at the mouth like this little one... LOL last month on my cell I talked 4200 minutes!
    LOL! That is my problem- talking too much but i do it in person not on the phone. i find speaking on the phone very difficult. Makes it hard for me to formulate what I want to say concisely. At least in person I can read the body language to see when I start rambling. When I write, I can re-read and edit out the extraneous junk. Its weird, especially for a female. I have always gotten along better with males. I do have a few good female friends too but they are hard to find. I just dont have the same interests or world view. I hate it when women act sorry for me that I have three sons and no daughters. Just fine with me. In factmy whole family (husband and kids) are the same. We have 5 people on a family cell plan with 800 min a month and we never use all the minutes. i have something like 5000 rollover minutes accumulated at this point. We have the unlimited texting plan though and will e-mail each other often instead.
    Last edited by bhz1; 2009-06-03 at 03:29 PM.

Thanks

I am sure there are some that don't want to understand themselves because they are not sensitive or are just cruising through life or are to young to understand to sort out that part of our feelings.....

If you understand yourself it makes you hole..... OH MY GOSH! I am like you bhz1 I need to know all of the "whys" as well and I am sensitive and a critical thinker and find myself doing and thinking alot like you. And also am better around males as well... I can blend right in with them..... I have always worked around men to....I never had a daughter either... I had two sons and I enjoyed them and still do.... would have loved a daughter because it would have been fun to shop and such..... and also I will probably never be a grandmother as well.... long story for the oldest son but youngest doesn't want any......

I like to talk to people and be around them as being a hyper person I make them laugh a lot.......BUT as far as the phone goes.... bring it on baby! I have always had one stuck to my head! LOL

Thanks

I think what might be lost on some is not that woman may or may not be born this way...but this is exactly what men hear when being nagged. Same pitch. Same frequency.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by soulthoughts View Post
    I think what might be lost on some is not that woman may or may not be born this way...but this is exactly what men hear when being nagged. Same pitch. Same frequency.
    LOL at the same pitch same frequency! To funny!