Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apples plan

Livin the iPhone Life heath_rox's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Apples plan
    i think i know why the iphone was so little applications (unjailbrocken) e.g mms, video camera, bluetooth...... i think that they did this so you have to by sdk apps e.g apple wants people to expand the camera app e.g video, zoom so in all your making your own phone with want you want.
    anyway thats my 2 cent's
    "Its better to be a pirate than join the navy"Steve Jobs

I agree. I've been saying this for a bit now too. They have had all these apps, but want to sell them to ya. An excellent example would be that of the iPod Touch. To get all the apps the iPhone has, one was required to pay $20. (Or just add the 4PPL3 repo to one's installer.app )
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!

formerly known as arturpokusin playful_cyanide's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah. A couple of my friends payed for the apps. (feeble mortals...) I told them, "You know you could've gotten that for free, right?" They respond, "wtf? omg why didn't you tell me before I payed?" and I reply, "Because I wanted to see the look on your face when you found out you just waisted $20".
    Don't forget to hit
    Get your custom MMi Signature's here!

Join the MMi \/\/AVE experience

^^ lmao!
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!

reminds me of buying a game from EA. You get the core game, but all the sh!t that should have been in the game in the first place is now being sold to you, and it wont stop because people are buying it up.

formerly known as arturpokusin playful_cyanide's Avatar
    Thanks

haha
    Don't forget to hit
    Get your custom MMi Signature's here!

Join the MMi \/\/AVE experience

Thanks

LOL at Ea i didnt know they were still doing that I well there iPhone spore demo looked cool

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by heath_rox View Post
    i think i know why the iphone was so little applications (unjailbrocken) e.g mms, video camera, bluetooth...... i think that they did this so you have to by sdk apps e.g apple wants people to expand the camera app e.g video, zoom so in all your making your own phone with want you want.
    anyway thats my 2 cent's
    Why does everyone think Apple is full of scheming evil little men twirling their wax mustaches, while they plot against us hapless modders...

If you look on Apples website, you'll note Apple is currently looking to hire a developer to make enhancements specifically for the camera. Those of you who know Steve Jobs well enough will know that he'd much rather have you pay him for Apple created software, than have 3rd parties muck about with his iPhone.
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.

Thanks

i dont infact i think thats thats an awsome what there doing there giving you a phone with the basics then you by what you want.